Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Walking Dead On Demand

New Poster

Walking Dead On Demand

Why is the lastest episode of The Walking Dead only available as AMC Ad Free? Why can't I just watch the episodes with ads and no pay a subscription?
Contributor

Re: Walking Dead On Demand

The Walking Dead and Talking Dead Season 8, Episode 13, are not listed under Network/AMC and not listed after doing a Search.  It aired last night (3/25).  All previous episodes for this show, Season 8, have been available for free. What's up Comcast?

Regular Visitor

I agree!!!
New Poster

because comcast is milking everyonefor popular tv shows. I also missed last nights episode of the walking dead and was shocked to see i only had the option to pay $4.99 to watch it.

this is not AMC, this is Xfinity.. they are trying to increase their profits by milking us for something we have already paid for. If you want to watch it for free, goto amc either on the pc or your mobile device and sign in using your xfinity account. you can still watch it without having to pay, thus verifying that it is not AMC charging Xfinity, but Xfinity charging the customers..

CSNemrod

New Poster

I would like to know why I am not able to watch episode 1 to 13 on my app?
Contributor

I dont like this at all.. I already pay for these channels and their on demand services.. Now in order to watch certain episodes, I have to pay AMC an additional $4.99??  No way man!!

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation