Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TiVo VOD - Error: %lm-2 (tivocrd-cmc-a4p.comcast.com)

SOLVED
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

Hello

I just moved my old cablecard from a TiVo premiere to a Bolt+ and, with Xfinity's help, activated it.  While I appear to be receiving my stations, I receive the %lm-2 error with locale code: tivocrd-cmc-a4p.comcast.com when I attempt to connect to Xfinity On Demand.  What steps do I need to take to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.

Message 2 of 2
Solution

Xfinity technical support contacted me by telephone shortly after I made the orignal post on 10/7.  They did not see an issue with the cable card configuration, but noted some issues with the cable signal that they thought might interfere with the VOD communication.  When the problem was still present during a followup call 10/08, I agreed to schedule an appointment with a service technician. At the time, other than the VOD problem, both my cable TV channel reception and high speed internet services appeared to be working fine.   Three hours before the appointment (92 hours after the original post) when I made a last check of the Xfinity On Demand app, everything was working.  I cancelled the service call shortly thereafter.

I don't know if the problem resolved spontaneously, or someone at Xfinity found a fault and corrected it.    Approximately 110 hours elapsed from the time I paired my cable card to the time VOD was working (10/6 until 10/11).

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 2 of 2
Solution

Xfinity technical support contacted me by telephone shortly after I made the orignal post on 10/7.  They did not see an issue with the cable card configuration, but noted some issues with the cable signal that they thought might interfere with the VOD communication.  When the problem was still present during a followup call 10/08, I agreed to schedule an appointment with a service technician. At the time, other than the VOD problem, both my cable TV channel reception and high speed internet services appeared to be working fine.   Three hours before the appointment (92 hours after the original post) when I made a last check of the Xfinity On Demand app, everything was working.  I cancelled the service call shortly thereafter.

I don't know if the problem resolved spontaneously, or someone at Xfinity found a fault and corrected it.    Approximately 110 hours elapsed from the time I paired my cable card to the time VOD was working (10/6 until 10/11).