Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

The long road home ep 8

New Poster

The long road home ep 8

Episode 8 of The Long Road Home is missing on demand on Nat Geo. Please update ASAP, it’s a great series that I can’t finish.
Frequent Visitor

Re: The long road home ep 8

• I also cannot see episode 8 on  tv.  Strange enough, it shows and streams on the Comcast phone and tablet app, but is not listed on the tv on demand.  
Frequent Visitor

National Geographic series

Come on Comcast, fix it! 

Episode 8, Always Dream of Me in the National Geographic series, The Long Road Home isn't showing on Cable On Demand.

Problem Solver

There was a similar issue in November when episode 4 was loaded to Xfinity Stream but was missing from the cable On Demand menu.  Please have the On Demand Team correct the current oversight as they did in the past.

Regular Visitor

I just realized Episode 8 is missing for me as well! Is there any help available to get this fixed? 

New Poster

Fix this glitch! 

New Poster

Still missing Long Road Home episode 8, Comcast. We had it set to record but it didn't and it's not On Demand.
New Poster

Now that, as of last night, The Long Road Home was nomminated for a Critics' Choice Award.  Maybe Comcast can get their act togeather and add EP 8 to on demand we all pay for.

Problem Solver

Still missing.  On Demand Team, your attention, please.

New Poster

Comcast drives me crazy. I just spoke to representative and he once again updated my box which I knew would do nothing. I have been looking for the finale for almost a month now. He told me that it is National Geographic’s issue??? I pay $200 plus for this wonderful service!😡Guess I will check Hulu or Amazon
Frequent Visitor

Comcast, where are you?  Fix this now!

md528, that's a shame that you were told it's a National Geographic issue.  Clearly, if I can see the episode on my xfinity tablet app but not the tv, it's a Comcast on demand error.

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 8 in conversation