Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Suits Season 7 episode 16 on demand is only HALF the episode.... supposed to be 2 hours!!!!

New Poster

Suits Season 7 episode 16 on demand is only HALF the episode.... supposed to be 2 hours!!!!

Suits Season 7 Episode 16 Xfinity On Demand is showing up as only HALF the episode.  This is advertised by USA as a two hour event, and only the first hour is showing up in my on demand!!!!    The original aired 4/25/2018, so 4 days ago.  

It is the wedding of the two main characters, and is the farewell episode for Meghan Markle, you know, the one who is going to marry Prince Harry!   Why has Comcast truncated this episode and eliminated the wedding portion???!!! 

I KINDLY REQUEST GETTING MY SECOND HOUR OF SUITS S7E16  BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!   

Problem Solver

Re: Suits Season 7 episode 16 on demand is only HALF the episode.... supposed to be 2 hours!!!!

This caught my eye since watching this double-episode finale is on my list.

I did not encounter the problem described. Presumably it got fixed after your complaint and before I tried it. I don’t think such problems are ever regional but maybe that’s not true.

Note: I only checked SD.
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation