Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Street Justice Bronx (Discovery Chnl) missing episodes

Problem Solver

Street Justice Bronx (Discovery Chnl) missing episodes

I fear that fixing the consistency and reliability of On Demand offerings from Discovery and History channels is a lost cause. E.g., earlier this year I complained numerous times here that an episode of Swamp People was HD-only, with all other episodes available in SD and HD. Eventually I e-mailed Discovery Communications, who replied with a "form letter" explaining that they are always updating content, including Comcast On Demand. I re-replied that this didn't address the specifics of the one missing SD episode. They responded that they would forward my information to their more technical staff. But, the missing SD never appeared and I received no further replies.

OK, well, maybe some day we will discover flying pigs in the Amazon Basin, so I will point out that Discovery Channel has not posted last Tuesday's "Street Justice Bronx" episode 2, nor yesterday's episode 3, in either SD or HD. Episode 2 is not available via the Xfinity streaming app for iPhone. Episode 3 is listed there, but with a different episode title than was shown on the TV Guide app.

Is there any hope of better quality control from this provider? Past experience gives me doubts, but I am going to keep some small glimmer of hope alive.
Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation