Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Stop showing Netflix as ON DEMAND in regular show listings

New Poster

Stop showing Netflix as ON DEMAND in regular show listings

I don't have Netflix. It's impossible to see which shows actually are there for free, or are just available  "On Demand on Netflix". I have no doubt this is on purpose.

Example: Search for episodes of "Family Guy" that are certainly available on On Demand from TBS or Adult Swim, but you'll have to go through every single Netflix one too, to find one.

This occurs in movies too, unless you waste time making the search EXACTLY how it should be.

What a dastardly company. And we're all hostages to it.

New Poster

Re: Stop showing Netflix as ON DEMAND in regular show listings

bumping this.

New Poster

Is there a way to elmininate Netflix from on demand searches? Looking for an answer and this is all that I can find .. is others upset about it.
Seeing the results makes me want to cut the cord and and just go with Netflix.
Frequent Visitor

Has anyone been told there will be a solution or offered any compensation for this problem? I have been told they “are working on it”, that “there will be a solution”, but that they don’t know when this will happen. Has anyone reported the issue to a regulatory agency? Thanks.
New Poster

Bump...
Regular Visitor

Netflix probably pays Comcast for every person that signs up. They are likely CPA offers or Cost Per Action. We sign up and they get paid.

It is a royal pain in the butt.

I found this thread because I am trying to figure out how to get rid of it myself.

Maybe we just get rid of Comcast and use only Netflix. Netflix seems to have better stuff anyway.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 in conversation