Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Soundtracks on Demand Kent State

Frequent Visitor

Soundtracks on Demand Kent State

This show wasn't on.  I wanted to watch it.   When I connected to it, it only showed newsman Don Lemon talking for an hour about political issues.   I wish Comcast would fix this so I can watch, afterall they spent a ton of money to produce it and nobody can even watch it.  What a waste of their money and more importantly my money as I paid for this, and I am getting zero.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Soundtracks on Demand Kent State

CNN programming has nothing to do with Comcast. CNN regularly bumps programs for breaking news. Soundtracks is repeated often, check your listings or set your DVR.

Frequent Visitor

Thankyou for your reply.  Let me clarify that I connected to the "On Demand" menu for Sountrackts Kent State, not the live program which was not shown, two days after it was supposed to be on.   So cnn or comcast or whoever put the Don Lemon show as the Soundtracks show and labeled as such.   And since that date it has not been shown or put on On Demand.

Official Employee

Hello barleycharley, the information that @barbie123 posted is correct. Comcast has no authority over what each network airs live or adds to the on demand menu. If "Sountrackts Kent State" was removed or replaced with another show ( Don Lemon) then only CNN or its affiliates if any would have to supply this show on demand. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon