Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

PBS Poldark S3Ep7

New Poster

PBS Poldark S3Ep7

I missed S3Ep7 (Poldark) first showing in SLC, UT area (PBS Kued) on Sunday, November 5th.  I tried everyday to watch it on demand before last sunday's first showing of S3Ep8, but S3Ep7 was never on demand until today, November 15th ... BUT the only option to watch now is to buy for $2.99!  This isn't right, based on the amount of money I pay for Comcast cable and the On Demand feature.  This is not the way to treat a proud supporter of PBS & KUED.  Why am I not able to catch a missed episode of Poldark on demand before the next week's episode is shown?  Why should I have to pay to watch it when other episodes have been free and posted a day or two after the first showing.  Why would I want to continue watching a series if I have the On Demand feature but am hamstrung with only one consistent option, i.e., watch first showing no matter what?

Problem Solver

Re: PBS Poldark S3Ep7

I am a non-X1 customer. If I search "POLDARK", the only option for S3Ep7 is to pay, as you've said.  But, if I browse the On Demand folders (By Network or Shows M-P), I can view Part 6 (aka Episode 7) for free.  I hope you find similar success.

Tags (2)
Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation