New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

On demand

ANSWERED
New Poster

On demand

I am unable to watch on demand while traveling.  All shows tell me it for in home viewing only.  This has never been a problem in the past.  What have happened to change this.

Accepted Solution

Re: On demand

Hello all, if the content says "watch in home only" that is due to rules and restrictions set by the network. If you would like to view this content away from home you would have to record it and then download it to the "Xfinity Stream" app. This way you can take your favorite shows with you anywhere and watch them anytime.

View answer in context
New Poster

I am having the same problem. It shows "In home only" on shows I have previously watched away from home On Demand.

I also want to know why this is happening and when it will be rectified.

Official Employee

Hello all, if the content says "watch in home only" that is due to rules and restrictions set by the network. If you would like to view this content away from home you would have to record it and then download it to the "Xfinity Stream" app. This way you can take your favorite shows with you anywhere and watch them anytime.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon