Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

On Demand not working for 4 days!!!

Regular Visitor

On Demand not working for 4 days!!!

On demand  has not been working for 4 days! I got an error message:CL-0x000f. talked to a tech(/) via chat who said they was sending a signal to both boxes. Nothing happened. I had tried the unplug and re-plung thing only to get

another error code: CL-00f-call customer service. What is going on? Comcast stripped my building of the Service Protection Plan, in January so I can't even have a technician to come to my house. How can this issue be resolved?

All this person did was trying to push a whole new service package which I don't want. All I want is XOD fixed or give me a reduced bill! ANYONE HAVE ANY ANSWERS? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Service Expert

Re: On Demand not working for 4 days!!!

@zolika wrote:

On demand  has not been working for 4 days! I got an error message:CL-0x000f. talked to a tech(/) via chat who said they was sending a signal to both boxes. Nothing happened. I had tried the unplug and re-plung thing only to get

another error code: CL-00f-call customer service. What is going on? Comcast stripped my building of the Service Protection Plan, in January so I can't even have a technician to come to my house. How can this issue be resolved?

All this person did was trying to push a whole new service package which I don't want. All I want is XOD fixed or give me a reduced bill! ANYONE HAVE ANY ANSWERS? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Please read the reply by ComcastAmir here.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation