members

online now

discussions

On Demand not Working, getting CL-0x000f code

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

My On Demand has been out for about five days, since this past weekend. Chatted with a tech on line, she sent a signal to the Cable box, nothing changed except now a lightning-shaped light on the front of my cable box is constantly flashing. I tried unpluging the cable box for varying amounts of time,  but that didn't work either. The outside cable box is located outside of my window. Birds are nesting in the outside box constantly because, for some reason, the box is always left open.  Could the birds have pecked at the wires, and caused the problem with my On Demand recepton?

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

Hello trilby227, your outside box being open could be directly related to why you are receiving the CL-0x000f error code. This code means that the is an issue with your signal and filter connected to your cable box, please ensure all cable in the back of your box are secure and tighten down all the way. If this does not resolve your problem a field tech will be needed to resolve this issue. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon