Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

On Demand missing episodes on X1 companion boxes (3), not main DVR box though.

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

On Demand missing episodes on X1 companion boxes (3), not main DVR box though.

As stated above, there are a handful of shows that are able to be watched on demand with my main DVR box, but the same episodes do not appear in the list on the smaller X1 companion boxes. The issue has been happening for a couple days, but the bulk of the episodes in question aired on 10/17/17.

I have just recently ended a chat with support, which resolved nothing at the lowest tier. They have escalated my issue to advanced support (I have a ticket # if I need to list it here), but I wanted to check here in the meantime to see if anyone knows anything. I also saved my chat transcript, so I can list that if necessary. We went back and forth, refreshing and resetting boxes for an hour and a half with no success at the end. Power cycles and refresh signals aren't cutting it, something else is most likely needing to happen.

Here are some pics:

VdWJrYPCOx1hwM

Accepted Solution

Re: On Demand missing episodes on X1 companion boxes (3), not main DVR box though.

Hello JRodinTally. We apologize for the service you are experiencing. I can assist in checking on your Advanced Repair trouble ticket for this issue. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

Re: On Demand missing episodes on X1 companion boxes (3), not main DVR box though.

Hello JRodinTally. We apologize for the service you are experiencing. I can assist in checking on your Advanced Repair trouble ticket for this issue. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation