Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

On Demand menu commercial

New Poster

On Demand menu commercial

How lomg must we endure the same commercial over and over again at the home screen of On Demand?  Right now it is Katy Perry and it has played so long as the only commercial there I have resorted to muting the screen while I find the show I am looking for.  Then we have to put up with commercials we can't fast forward through.  I don't want to see Katy Perry and hear her interview and music anymore!  Enough is enough!  No ad should be on over and over for weeks straight!

Official Employee

Re: On Demand menu commercial

Hi Chrissy5, although we provide these channels to you we do not insert the commercials within the feed. It is your local networks that airs the content that inserts the commercials, if you would like to see a different commercial please provide the feedback to the network so that the change can be considered. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I agree with Chrissy5.  It is very annoying to be subjected to the same Katy Perry commercial when going thru menus On Demand.  Please change this ASAP!  We also mute it as we can't stand hearing the same thing over and over and over.

ComcastAmir, I think you misunderstood.  I don't think Chrissy5 was complaining about commercials shown while watching shows On Demand - it sounds to be like that's what you are talking about.  

The complaint here is about the Katy Perry commercial that airs non-stop when you load On Demand.  While you are looking around for what you want to watch On Demand, you are subjected to that.  There used to be some variety of what played.

Official Employee

Chrissy5 and MovieLover5, thanks for your feedback. I have passed along the on Demand commercial concerns to my leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation