Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

On Demand for previous seasons

Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4

It is not the fault of your customers that all you show in the off season are previous seasons shows!  Some of which we were unable to see the first time!  We watch reruns because the rest of your programming is mostly trash!  I may have to start looking for a new provider!

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 4

ra16 wrote:

It is not the fault of your customers that all you show in the off season are previous seasons shows!  Some of which we were unable to see the first time!  We watch reruns because the rest of your programming is mostly trash!  I may have to start looking for a new provider!

On Demand content isn't provided by Comcast but the networks.  No network provides new content 52 weeks of the year but anywhere from 22 to 26 weeks, so there will be reruns and past seasons of shows provided.  So, it's not the fault of Comcast, but the networks that provide the On Demand content.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 3 of 4

Forget it!  I knew you would be of no assistance!  For years we could watch On Demand the shows that we missed during the regular season as part of our package then all of a sudden we have to pay for the or do what we have had to do and buy the DVDs!  Shame on you!

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 4 of 4

Don't rail at me, I'm just a customer like you are.  All I have done is give you the correct information you were looking for when asking your question.

FWIW, "regular season" varies, but for the most part it begins in September and goes through May.  Broadcast stations, though, seem to want to break the "regular season" into two sections now.  With On Demand, you're going to see re-runs in the off-season.  That's not Comcast's fault.  Comcast gives you the shows the content provider pushes to them.  Comcast has nothing to do with producing new shows to put up on On Demand.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon