Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

On Demand access issue

Contributor

On Demand access issue

On Demand has been giving a message of "we're sorry we're experiencing some issues at the moment" for the last 3 weeks. I try refreshing a couple times a DAY, sometimes it works to be able to view 1 show, then goes back to same message. It's not my box, not my lines. Please fix! 

Service Expert

Re: On Demand access issue

ChristyU1,

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: On Demand

Hello ChristyU1, I can assist you with getting this message cleared up. Is there an error code that appears with this message? I show that you have more than one cable box, do you have the same issue on all of them?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

The only issue I have is my main box, and -only- with On Demand. All cable channels worl properly. I have another box but that is an 'analog' box. It is -not- an issue with my in house lines, it is an issue stemming from Comcast itself. The message I get  is " We're sorry WE'RE having issues at the moment.." One day my On demand will work, the next I'll get that message. Still ongoing. 

Contributor

We just started experiencing the SAME ISSUE last night (early a.m. this morning, March 1st)....it is still ongoing today.

"We're sorry, but we're experiencing an issue at the moment.  Please try your On Demand selection again in a few minutes or try a different selection.  For more info and further assistance, please visit Comcast.com/help (Error CL-0x000f).

Looked that code up and couldn't find anything.

WHAT??

Tags (1)
New Poster

• I’m a different customer replying. On Demand is driving me nuts. And it is on both of my cable boxes. Please fix. Thank you!
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same problem! Error code:CL-0x000f! it's been like this for 4 days now.

Talked to someone through camcast Tech. What a waste of time! This woman sent signals through both

boxes and nothing worked.I even unplugged and re-plugged both boxes and now got a code CL-000

to call customer service. Iasked if I can get credit for no on demand service, No reply. Tried pushing

more Xfinity packages! I don't care nor want packages only want XOD fixed. I can't have a service tech to come 

because Comcast stripped the Service Protection Plan from my building in January and when I asked why,again no

reply! I would rather have a lower bill if I cannot have my XOD fixed! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation