Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

On Demand STILL not working right over a month later

Frequent Visitor

On Demand STILL not working right over a month later

It's been over a month. I've dealt with talking to agents. I've had a tech out. Got a new box. IT STILL DOESN'T WORK RIGHT. It's getting increasingly annoying to see the ' we're sorry we're experiencing an issue'  prompt. I will continue to post here over and over until someone gets as annoyed with me as I am with this horrible service. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: On Demand STILL not working right over a month later

Managed to watch The Terror after about 10 minutes of pushing the On Demand button over and over this morning. 30 minutes after exiting that it wouldn't engage again; got the 'we're sorry we're having issues' prompt. Pushed the button over and over for 15 minutes until the box automatically re-started on its own. NOW it says 'can't connect to server'. 

FIXING THIS PROBLEM WOULD BE GREAT. Or at the very least not being ignored. Interesting that there's been absolutly no feedback on any of the forums On Demand questions! 

Official Employee

Re: On Demand STILL not working right over a month later

Hi ChristyU1, 

I replied to your post on the link below, please reach out and I'd be more than happy to look further into your issues. 

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/On-Demand/On-Demand-has-not-worked-for-one-week/m-p/3064293#M44457

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation