New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

On Demand Problem for two episodes on Food Network

Posted by
Contributor

Message 1 of 4

We are unable to watch On Demand two episodes from the Food Network:  S3 Ep3 of the show Spring Baking Championship, and S12 Ep11 of the show Guy's Grocery Games.  Both episodes first aired Sunday March 19, 2017.  Food Network episodes are available to watch On Demand the day after they first air.  But neither episode is available to watch On Demand after first airing.  In both cases, On Demand says that they will air at a later date -- but that is a REPEAT airing date.  Food Network episodes are available to watch On Demand even though the episode may have a later repeat air date.  Please review and put these episodes On Demand so that we can watch them now if possible.  Thank you.

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Contributor

Message 2 of 4

Still not fixed.  Add S4 Ep1 of Cooks vs Cons to this list.  This episode first aired 3/22 but is not available to watch On Demand.  Instead it lists a repeat air date.  Please put these these episodes On Demand to watch now.  What is the point of the On Demand service if the episodes are not available to watch the day after first airing as advertised and as was the practice of previous episodes of these shows?

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 3 of 4
I had noticed this too. They seemed to be on a delay or something with their programs. Some are there now but on my end, the guy's grocery games episode from March 19th isn't available for non-hd. I'm hoping this will be added on there.
Posted by
Contributor

Message 4 of 4

The problem was made by whomever uploaded these shows last week.  This problem did not exist for the prior week's shows.  That said, it appears to have been fixed.  But you are correct that Guy's Grocery Games S12 Ep11 has a NEW problem in that it was uploaded incorrectly.  I am getting the error message that I need to upgrade my service to watch it -- but Food Network is part of my package already.  Comcast needs to correct this.  I made a new posting about this and hopefully a Comcast representative will see it soon and get it corrected.