Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

On Demand Not Working on Computer

New Poster

On Demand Not Working on Computer

I have always watched xfinity on demand at work on my laptop, but for the last week I'm getting an error message that says "site can't be reached" 

The webpage at https://tv.xfinity.com/listings might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_SPDY_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY

I called support today and they opened a ticket, but in the meantime I still cannot access anything on demand. Has anyone had a similar issue? Would it be something on my end causing the error? I'm able to acess ALL other websites, including other parts of xfinity (billing, news, etc)
New Poster

Re: On Demand Not Working on Computer

I am having the same problem as brandyu 

I've always been able to watch xfinity on my Macbook laptop and suddenly it isn't working and I'm getting the same messages that brandyu has reported... "site can't be reached"  ERR_SPDY_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY  

Tried all the usual... reset router, browser, etc. I thought perhaps it was browser related, so I have tried 3 differnt browsers including Chrome and Firefox. Wondering if something has changed and xfinity may no longer be supporting my Operating System. I'm maxed out and can no longer upgrade my OS any higher. Running OS 10.7.5

Has anybody figured this out? 

New Poster

Re: On Demand Not Working on Computer

Same here. Very frustrated.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation