Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

On Demand Need to Subscribe Error

New Poster

On Demand Need to Subscribe Error

Just activated Xfinity service yesterday and nothing but a headache getting service to work.  My latest issue is that on demand says I need to subscribe, but  the channels are part of my plan, like ABC, Discovery and AE.  After 2 hours online chat and hour on the phone no one seems to know how to fix this, although they all agree I should be able to access these channels on demand.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

New Poster

Re: On Demand Need to Subscribe Error

I'm having the same issue and their tech support is laughable. They claim they send signals out to our boxes, reset boxes (without notice and usually while in the middle of a program), and then feed us the same patronizing script multiple times when we have problems that we need to reboot our boxes. I was working with someone last night who said she reset my account twice and it should.be working now, enjoy the shows. Ha! Still not working on any channel. If they didn't own the monopoly and satellite was more reliable where I live, I would drop their lousy service in a heartbeat. I have other issues with this company and their practices, but will refrain from poisoning this post anymore than I already have.
New Poster

Re: On Demand Need to Subscribe Error

Same problem with subscribe error. Got my service yesterday. 2 calls and still not resolved. Going for #3 now. Thought I'd check here to see if there was a simple answer.

Maybe should have stayed with Uverse !

I got 60 days to get out of the contract.

Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation