Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

ON DEMAND NOT WORKING

Regular Visitor

ON DEMAND NOT WORKING

Our on demand has not been working 3 weeks and no one can fix it online.  Anyone else have this problem?

Contributor

Re: ON DEMAND NOT WORKING

I had the same problem. I kept getting a " We're sorry we're experiencing problems" message. Had it for 3 weeks as well. For the last 4 days it's been working, but I'm skeptical. There seem to be a few others on the forum with the same issue.

New Poster

One week not working here. They need to call The Geek Squad for help.

New Poster

I am having the same issue, gooing on 4 weeks. is anyone from comcast service monitoring this forum?

New Poster

Looks like there are 3-4 other threads all on this topic, but they don't want to combine them, so that we know how big the problem really is. Did anyone on this thread get theirs fixed? What did they finally do  that worked?

New Poster

Did it just start working on it's own? Did you have a tech come out? Did you get new boxes? Thanks ChristyU1

Contributor

I did ALL THE THINGS they asked. It's been going in and out on me for 2 months now. I had it for a a little over a week UNTIL THIS MORNING. Now I don't get to veiw Watch-a-thon week. Very tired of this. I am posting in every single On Demand post on the forum and will continue to do so. 

FIX IT COMCAST IT'S NOT A CUSTOMER PROBLEM.

New Poster

It’s pretty obvious there is a Comcast problem. We can’t all have signal issues or box issues. Did on line chat and got no where. Don’t want tech service appt. I’m pretty motivated now to CUT the cable cord and look into other options. I’ve been a Comcast customer for over 15 years. Starting with home phone...Removed phone from wall jack. If they try to call, good luck!
Contributor

Right? Over this weekend I have been getting ALL 3 error messages at once! It's nifty.  I was -just- trying to watch a show ( after attempting to connect all day btw) and it shut down on me on its own right before the end.  AND the box just shut down and restarted on its own as well. So aggravating. 

It would be so super awesome if at the very least Comcast ACKNOWLEDGED TO THEIR CUSTOMERS that they are having ongoing problems, instead of ignoring it completely. 

New Poster

On Demand has been non-working for 3 weeks. We have been away. Thought it would've been corrected when we returned. Now time to "call" them. Can't believe this has been a problem for so many. What is Xfinity up to now? Hope we can resolve this. If so, I will tell you if successful, SIGH...!

New Poster

I have not had on demand for over three weeks. I have everything else but the on demand. Comcast has reset my cable box three times no change. This is horrible service. I'm paying for a service that I am not getting. Very upset is an understatement.
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 8 in conversation