Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Netflix movies show up under On Demand Premium movies and I don't want them too

New Poster

Netflix movies show up under On Demand Premium movies and I don't want them too

I am paying for the Xfinity service and now the On Demand movies show Netflix movies instead of just movies that are part of my PAY service.  I don't want netflix and I don't want their movies to show up as available to me for free.  I feel since I am paying for the premium channels, i should be able to opt out of the Netflix movies because they won't be free to me!  very disappointed that even though i am paying for these services, Xfinity is trying to sell me Netflix service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poster

Re: Netflix movies show up under On Demand Premium movies and I don't want them too

They list these netflix movies under On Demand Movies Free.  BUT, when you click on the movie you have to subscribe to NETFLIX for a free month, with a 3 day notice of time's up.  So, if YOU don't opt out you will be billed for Netflix.  I think this is against some laws that you cannot provide this type of service with the opt out feature.  Total false advertising on comcast practices.  Too bad we have no other cable option.