Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

NETFLIX SCAM!!!!

New Poster

NETFLIX SCAM!!!!

All the free on demand movies have been changed to where you now need a netflix account to watch most of them. This is nothing more than upper level executive greed at its finest!!! I'm ticked because the on demand free movie scetion was one of my favorite things about comcast until they jacked it up.

New Poster

Re: NETFLIX SCAM!!!!

I came on the forum to discuss this same matter. I use to be able to voice X1 “Free kids movies”. Now, everything comes up as Netflix. Tried the filter “Free to Me”. Yeah, what a joke. ALL Netflix. Unbelievable! As my kids point to all the movies they want to see and I have to explain they can’t. I could discontinue my premium channels and pay for Netflix. Not paying for both.
Regular Visitor

This is the most retrograde feature "upgrade" I've ever seen.  Completely customer unfriendly.  What happened to the customer focused effort comcast has been attempting for the past couple years?  At least they could put a netflix logo on the lines that netflix only, instead I have to click into them to find this out.  

When did "Free" start meaning "it could be free if you bought something"?!?!?  I could have a free place to live if I bought a house.  That's some Orwell 1984 nonsense.

Contributor

It is not only On Demand movies, now a lot of the regular broadcast channel shows are only available thru a Netflix subscription.  It seems as if you miss a regular broadcast show anymore you are going to have to pay someone to watch it later.  Xfinity is getting too expensive, pay for this pay for that!

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 9 kudos
  • 4 in conversation