members

online now

discussions

Madam Secretary Episode 18

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 5

Sunday's game delayed programming for NCIS and Madam Secretary.

Having recorded Madam Secretary, the DVR started on the programed time but because of the game, earlier, it recorded 35 minutes of NCIS.

I went to on demand to view Episode 18 and On Demand played my DVR recording version. While in the On Demand menu, I hit "Info". The "Delete" option was there, so I clicked on it... I deleted the entire On Demand listing for Madam Secretary Episode 18! For everybody!!!

4 REPLIES
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 2 of 5
Y'mean, you're just another Joe Customer like the rest of us, and you accidentally discovered you had administrative power to delete stuff from Comcast servers ?!?

It's weird. I can pull up the 09 Apr episode from the normal menu and view it, but under Search, ep 17 is the latest showing. So it appears the bulk file for 18 is there, meaning what is on the Search results must also just be LINKS. Dagnabit, I always thought Search was the reliable way to see what was there, and what is not. I'm trippin' yo.
Posted by
Silver Problem Solver

Message 3 of 5

Some OnDemand is automatically recorded from the network feed. Due to the massive schedule change, it got very confused. It may take a few days for humans to adjust the recordings to the proper times and shows.

Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 4 of 5

I assumed this was some strategy by CBS to force people to subscribe to their own branded station, by delaying on-demand services to its popular shows. I can wait.

Although it has been 4 days already.

andyross wrote:

Some OnDemand is automatically recorded from the network feed. Due to the massive schedule change, it got very confused. It may take a few days for humans to adjust the recordings to the proper times and shows.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 5 of 5

I hope this will be resolved soon.  Would be nice to watch ep. 18 before ep. 19 airs  2 days from now.