members

topics

Kendra Kemmerly walking workouts removed

New Poster

Re: kendra kemerley 3 mile walk

No you can't, it doesn't show the workouts that we On Demand

New Poster

Re: Walking Fit at 50 with Kendra Kimberly

You may have other programs available for rent, but your free fitness programs that you have replaced are not that great

Regular Visitor

They don't care.

Frequent Visitor

They just tell me they were never there. Um, I beg to differ. I wish that "customer service " would provide some of said service & actually research it or get me to someone who can.
New Poster

Re: Kendra Kemerley

i exercised most everyday to Kendra. Her workouts are perfect for us older women. Do for all the monies I pay for Xfinity, please put the Kendra Kemerley videos back on.
New Poster

Re: kendra kemerley 3 mile walk

Please bring back 3 mile walk
New Poster

Kendra Kemerly Exercise Videos

Why does Comcast keep removing Kendra Kemerly videos from the exercise channel.  I use her videos at least twice a week.  Please provide access again.

New Poster

Re: Kendra Kemerly Exercise Videos

Here is a corrected link to Kendra's "1 Mile Walk" On Demand video that I had posted earlier: https://tv.xfinity.com/entity/8165263164453851112 .  It did not work before because the link had included the period at the end of the sentence.  I am sorry for any inconvience.  Once again, you can search for her other videos at https://tv.xfinity.com , but you have to search by the title, in this case "1 Mile Walk".  Searching on "Kendra Kemerley" does not work as it is not part of the title.  You need to sign in to view videos, but if you check the "Keep me signed in" box you will not have to sign in every time you access it.

New Poster

For some reason the link was still including the space and the period.  This should work, if not backspace over any trailing characters: https://tv.xfinity.com/entity/8165263164453851112

New Poster

Kendra Kemerley

What happened to the Fit at 50 catagory?  I used some of the instructors but mainly Kendra Kemerley.  Can you bring them back? 

Patiently waiting.

Bernadette

New Poster

The other programs offered are not of the same levels as the walking fir. I am pushed to a good cardio workout with her different levels. Please...you own them...put then back on!!!
Frequent Visitor

Thank you so much this did work.  It's a pain having to stream on my laptop instead of enjoying it on my big screen TV, but it's better than nothing!  

New Poster

My husband and I have used Kendra Kemberly on demand for years and now it’s no longer available. Comcast please put it back on. Your other fitness videos do not target the people that Kendra’s did.
New Poster

Totally agree!

New Poster

Have been using these videos for months - great low impact exercises.  All of them disappeared at the end of May (when their time “expired”).  I recently noticed they were available on the iPad with updated expiration dates in 2020, but were still not available on On Demand through the cable box.  Called Comcast for explanation.  After multiple calls and over 2 hours on the phone, was just told that they were no longer available and that was the way it was.  And, by the way, the app on the iPad gives you a licensing error if you try to hook the output up to a TV because it thinks you are trying to copy the video.  What’s left on On Demand for low impact fitness is pretty useless.  I have had Comcast/Xfinity for a long time, but I am beginning to think it’s time to look elsewhere (are you listening to your customers?!?).

New Poster

I totally agree with you.  As soon as  my contract is up I will be looking for different options.  The only reason I kept the On Demand was for her workout videos.  The ones that they replaced them with are totally useless.  I agree, Comcast does not listen to customers.

New Poster

Re: Kendra Kemerely Walking Video No Longer Available

I couldn't agree more!  My daughter and I love working out to Kendra Kemerely Walk & Sculpt, 2 Mile Walk and 3 Mile Walk.  I was able to find the workouts on my Xfinity TV Go App, but I much rather enjoy watching the video on my flat screen TV.  BRING KENDRA KEMERELY BACK!!!!!

New Poster

THIS LINK WORKS TO KENDRA KEMERLEY'S ONE MILE WALK!! Thank you!!!

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More