Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Kendra Kemmerly walking workouts removed

New Poster

Kendra Kemmerly walking workouts removed

This morning, after YEARS of using the xfinity fitness site to workout, I find ALL the Kendra Kemmerly walking sites GONE and the only choices I have are to pay for workouts. What happened? Wasn't Comcast getting enough money from it's customers?

Tags (1)
New Poster

kendra kemerley 3 mile walk

Please put the Kendra Kemerley 3 mike walk back on demand.  I see others have requested as well.  This is my main workout and should be included as part of our package.

New Poster

Kendra Kemerley walking workouts gone from my on-demand why ?

why are the favorite ( for YEARS) walking style workouts GONE from my on-demand under fitness ? I need them back please !!

S.

New Poster

Re: Kendra Kemmerly walking workouts removed

yeah I literally just complained about the same thing ..its all Dave Sinclair workout now ..I am SO upset 

Frequent Visitor

Re: Kendra Kemerley walking workouts gone from my on-demand why ?

Yes! Where are they? It went from a VARIETY of about 160 to about 27 mostly an workouts!
New Poster

I am so bummed, it just went on to do a workout and it was gone.   They also removed from my playlist.  

New Poster

I was very disappointed when I went to do my workout and it was not available.  Kendra's walking workouts are very effective and on beat, unlike the walking workout that I just attempted.  I really hope that all of Kendra's walking workouts will be reconsidered, especially since a number of Xfinity customers depend upon them.   

Frequent Visitor

Ab workouts sorry. I do need to do abs, but there WERE so many other options as well.
New Poster

Please allow your Xfinity  customers to have free On Demand exercises from Kendra Kemerly and Cathy Syphers. They have been a staple on your cable for years and my favorites. 

New Poster

Please bring back Kendra Kemerly walking workouts!! My friends and I all worked out to these and they were perfect for our varying ages and levels..and free! We need her back!💔
New Poster

I’m another unhappy user — was really upset when Kendra wasn’t available this morning. She was the main reason we keep Comcast. Looks like we will be shopping around!
Regular Visitor

I’m very disappointed. I just spent over an hour looking at what’s now available for free. Not much low impact aerobics for the 55 and over crowd. Everything is hip hop style dance routines, high intensity workouts, and FIIT. My old bones and muscles can’t do high intensity. There is a great variety of workouts available for a monthly fee. My cable bill is ridiculously high already, so that won’t be happening. Maybe it’s time to dump cable.
New Poster

I noticed that all Kemberly's workouts said last day 5/31/2018, but I thought that was because they were being upgraded since some of them, well many, were from 2013.  Imagine my dismay when the majority of the fitness categories were gone, just like that.  Sports./fitness was only one of a few reasons I haven't switched to another service, and now my bill has increased by $27.00 also.  Who does this..oh right, Comcast!

Frequent Visitor

Are we going to get a response to this? Dave Sinclair is kind of a tool & his workouts aren't geared toward women. I think we need to know what the deal Is, please, Comcast!
Regular Visitor

Why has Comcast eliminated on demand fitness ‘walking over 50’ category specifically Kendra  Kemerley programs which were available as recently as this week??  Review of the available fitness programs indicate most are not free and almost all are geared to the younger crowd.  Hopefully Comcast will reconsider this action and bring back the walking over 50 fitness programs that are helpful to a majority of its paying customers.

New Poster

Workout

Why is there no answer on why Kendra Kemerley's walking workouts are no long available on demand?

New Poster

I agree.  This is very frustrating and comcast has not posted an answer.

Frequent Visitor

Walking Fit at 50 with Kendra Kimberly

I was very disappointed that Walking Fit at 50 is no longer available.  It is one of the two reasons that I have not switched from Comcast TV service.  None of the other fitness programs are aimed at low impact nor do they have the variety of programs.  I found one free walking program and that was it.  With the amount I pay for service I'm not paying for an exercise program that doesn't meet my needs.  I will look into buying a DVD that I can use.  I will look at other services for TV.  I think I can find what I need on one of the other services such as Apple TV or Chromecast.

Tags (2)
Official Employee

Hi all, 

​We upload the content provided to us by the networks. For content requests, please visit: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Why are kendra kimberley walking workouts unavailable on demand?

Why are kendra kimberley walking workouts unavailable on demand?

New Poster

Why were all of Kendra Kemerly’s free walking videos removed? They are exceptional, such a welcome addition to those of us who relied on them and when you pay so much for cable to be able to get this exceptional trainers workouts on tv free especially before being a senior, how nice. Please bring her back unless you have free updated videos to supply her followers with.
Frequent Visitor

No. An actual answer from a real person, please.
Frequent Visitor

You're not a Comcast employee. You're a robot.
Frequent Visitor

Is there another cable provider that has decent workouts for free? I am a 20 year Comcast customer but willing to change over this ..
Official Employee

emirau, I'm a real person working at the corporate headquarters in Philly. You can request content with the link I posted above. 

KenF

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

What is the outcome then?
Official Employee

What is the outcome then?

emirau, we present what the networks send us on XFINITY On Demand. I was unable to find Kendra Kemerley on my end as well. Please request this content at this link: 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Kendra kemerly

What happened to the fitness category walking fit at 50. I watched the Kendra kemerly on demand on Thursday and it is no longer there

Frequent Visitor

I called, the CSR I talked to had no idea what I was talking about. Transferred to security, was?told to call back and ask for another extension. No. Will be finding another provider after 18 years.
Frequent Visitor

I'm wondering the same thing.
New Poster

WHERE ARE THE FITNESS PROGRAMS!!!!

Called yesterday after being devasted to see all my workout playlist favorites GONE! Called xfinity, no clue what I was talking about. She said they normally get notified if things are going to be canceled. She claims they may come back and keep checking. I have been doing these same on demand videos for years. Cathy syphers is my favorite and I can't find anywhere to buy here workout DVD the calorie burnout was my favorite. I am devasted. If this isn't fixed I will be switching providers.

New Poster

I agree this is CRAZY how can they just up and remove most all of the fitness workouts?

New Poster

I've put in a request at the website suggested. It looks like these workouts disappeared before, and Xfinity was able to restore them fairly quickly. See link below. Seeing as this is clearly popular content, I'm not sure why Xfinity seems to be unaware of it, or unable to locate it. Xfinity owns the rights to these workouts and there is no other place to access them. Please bring them back!!!

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/TV-Archive/What-happened-to-the-Kendra-Kemerley-Walking-Videos/td-p/19...

New Poster

I also put in a request...i so appreciate the support of other walking workout enthusiasts...let bring Kendra BACK
New Poster

Totally agree with you, it is the only reason I keep on demand

Gold Problem Solver

@ComcastKenF wrote: ... ​We upload the content provided to us by the networks. ...

If customers want to complain directly to the providing network, who would that be?

- - - - - - - -

ETA: Kemerley's http://www.kmotionkoncepts.com/about.html page says:

**COMCAST/XFINITY CUSTOMERS!  The On Demand workout series is NOT available for retail or on DVD.  Comcast owns the rights to all content.  You can view ALL On-Demand workouts online!

Which suggests that the network in question is . . . Comcast. Fans of this content may want to post a message to Kemerley via http://www.kmotionkoncepts.com/contact.html.

New Poster

meant to.2nd this yesterday...he is kind of a tool and so many jumping jacks...come on...low impact anyone?
New Poster

Totally - the Kendra Kemerley workouts were my last justification for keeping cable.  I am so disappointed they are gone.

New Poster

I put in my request as well.  Kendra’s videos saved my life after my heart attack.  Please bring them back!

New Poster

Kendra Kimberly

Kendra Kimberly's walking videos have been removed again.  Please bring them back.  They are the only reason I subscribe to sports and fitness.

Regular Visitor

If enough customers post request to website below to restore programming, Comcast may listen...I posted yesterday.
New Poster

agree..we all need to request
New Poster

WalkFit at 50

I noticed that you dropped the exercise program in your on demand section. The program is Kendra Kimberly walk fit at 50. There is a 1 2 and 3 Mile Walk. You really don't offer anything similar now that it's gone. Any chance you might reinstate it? I'm really missing it. Thanks

New Poster

Kendra Kemerly Workouts

What happened to the Kendra Kemerly mile workouts? I use them almost every day and want them back. Don't we pay enough for Xfinity to continue to have these available? I've been using these for a few years now and want them back.
New Poster

Please bring back Kendra Kemerly and Cathy Cyphers

New Poster

And let's add Michele Rogers to the list, please.  Her content is also made exclusively for Xfinity on Demand and can't be accessed anywhere else, so I'm not sure what other network can be providing it.

I clicked the suggested link from the Comcast employee, would have been nice to have had some guidance as to whether this should have been a Suggestion or Comment.  I suppose it doesn't matter since it will end up in the black hole of cyberspace anyway.

Please bring them back!

New Poster

exercise video on demand kendar kemerley

can you pls put kendra kemerley walking video  back on ?  customers are asking for it

New Poster

Re: why is Kendra Kemerley available on exfinity?

More people are calling and asking for Kendra Kemerley  walk video for age 50

New Poster

Re: why is Kendra Kemerley available on exfinity?

A Comcast video subscriber asking for Kendra Kemerley  walk video for age 50 to be reinstated

New Poster

Re: kendra kemerley 3 mile walk

I also walk with kendra kemerley and I am once again frustrated with xfinity and their lousy service.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More