Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Hallmark Channel On Demand

New Poster

Hallmark Channel On Demand

I have been waiting for When Calls the Heart  from the Hallmark channel to be on the OnDemand menu so I can recommend it to my friends and family to help support the show. Will it be available soon? It is available on the TV to Go app but only until tomorrow. 

New Poster

Demand TV > Hallmark Channel

Can you please tell my Hallmark channel is not on demand?  it used to be but it has been removed.

New Poster

Re: Demand TV

I have had problems getting things on On Demand also.  A tech guy was supposed to call me today and never did.  I've been having problems for 2 weeks!!

Regular Visitor

It's not your equipment.  Hallmark has been removed from the On Demand listings.

Call 1-800-COMCAST and complain, but be aware that the reps. don't have a clue. They just send it to a tech.

Official Employee

Apologies all -  Thanks for your feedback. 

Hallmark Channel (or any channel's) availability On Demand are business decisions and deal with business terms and contractual issues that require agreement between the companies.

Our programming teams meet with Hallmark regularly. A contract and agreement to terms is required before we can offer any On Demand programming to our customers. These need to be terms that make sense for both parties and for our customers.

Thanks for your patience. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Please get Hallmark back!
Official Employee

Re: When Calls the Heart not available OnDemand

the_arkitect wrote:

I have been waiting for When Calls the Heart  from the Hallmark channel to be on the OnDemand menu so I can recommend it to my friends and family to help support the show. Will it be available soon? It is available on the TV to Go app but only until tomorrow. 

Hallmark Channel (or any channel's) availability On Demand are business decisions and deal with business terms and contractual issues that require agreement between the companies.

Our programming teams meet with Hallmark regularly. A contract and agreement to terms is required before we can offer any On Demand programming to our customers. These need to be terms that make sense for both parties and for our customers.

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/faq

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Re: Demand TV > Hallmark Channel

Come on Comcast I Spend over 320.00 a month for Comcast . What's the deal with Hallmark on demand . Maybe Comcast does not make sense for this customer anymore.
Official Employee
Moved:

New Poster

Even though it's not available on Comcast OnDemand, I wish it was in the agreement where viewers could go to Hallmark's website and watch it from there. Extremely frustrated with Xfinity TV online as it takes forever for the episode to appear in order to watch it...or it's up the next morning for a brief time after the episode airs only to be removed again. Definitely looking at switching providers if I can't even watch my favorite shows that I'm paying for!

Regular Visitor

hallmark station

you need to add hallmark to your network on VOD and the shows it offers to the alphabetical line up {cedar cove etc)

New Poster

on demand

Will you ever place the Hallmark channels 77 or 702 on demand?

It would be great if you would offer this to your customers.

New Poster

It is unacceptable for Comcast to refuse to have Hallmark Channels on Demand!  For the price we're paying, bring back the Hallmark Channel!

Official Employee

petersonja wrote:

It is unacceptable for Comcast to refuse to have Hallmark Channels on Demand!  For the price we're paying, bring back the Hallmark Channel!

Apologies all - Thanks for your feedback.

Perhaps Hallmark is refusing to allow Comcast to provide their programs On Demand? 

Hallmark Channel (or any channel's) availability On Demand are business decisions and deal with business terms and contractual issues that require agreement between the companies.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Regular Visitor

You had it a few months back, I used to watch it - love the movies and specials. Please sign another agreement!

Official Employee

adamst60 wrote:

Even though it's not available on Comcast OnDemand, I wish it was in the agreement where viewers could go to Hallmark's website and watch it from there. Extremely frustrated with Xfinity TV online as it takes forever for the episode to appear in order to watch it...or it's up the next morning for a brief time after the episode airs only to be removed again. Definitely looking at switching providers if I can't even watch my favorite shows that I'm paying for!

Apologies. Unfortunately, both of those issues of availability - On Demand and playback of programs on the Hallmark Channel's website - for Comcast customers are related and intertwined.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

when calls the heart

When the first season of When Calls the heart was released it was on Demand.  Now its not avaiable anywhere On Demand.  I was wondering when and if it will be avaiable to watch on tv instead of online.

New Poster

When Calls the Heart

This past weekend, I heart two advertisements on the Hallmark Channel that 'When Calls the Heart' was available 'ON DEMAND.'  But of course it isn't!!!!  What gives????@#$%^&*

New Poster

Comcast--  YOU have been Advertising -- 'Catch up on missed episodes of When Calls the Heart  (Hallmark) anytime you want with ON DEMAND!'    We saw this advertisement by Xfinity several weeks ago- several times -- & now again this weekend-- just as recently as yesterday.  Why are you advertising something that is not true?  If it is true- then please tell us how to find it with On Demand.  Thank you.

New Poster

ComcastTeds: 

Your post makes no sense at all since it is Comcast/Xfinity actually advertising to catch up on missed episodes of When Calls the Heart with ON Demand. 

Saw this advertisement again this weekend.  Why are you falsely advertising? 

If it is not a false advertisement - then please give us the steps to find Hallmark's When Calls the Heart in On Demand. 

New Poster

I found some previous episodes of Hallmark's When Calls the Heart

Did not find On Demand -- BUT did find at www.Xfinity.com.

Then click  "TV"  off to the top far right.

Then click tab  "Watch Online

Episodes 2-6 of When Calls the Heart are there to watch online!  Yeah!  Not the same as On Demand - but better than nothing!

Thank you Comcast/Xfinity!  Would have been nice for ComcastTeds to have simply given us these steps instead of making excuses.  Smiley Happy

Official Employee

Re: when calls the heart

runnergirl19 wrote:

When the first season of When Calls the heart was released it was on Demand.  Now its not avaiable anywhere On Demand.  I was wondering when and if it will be avaiable to watch on tv instead of online.

Unfortunately, both of those issues of availability - On Demand and playback of programs on the Hallmark Channel's website - for Comcast customers are related and intertwined.

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/faq

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Official Employee

Re: When Calls the Heart

breif wrote:

This past weekend, I heart two advertisements on the Hallmark Channel that 'When Calls the Heart' was available 'ON DEMAND.'  But of course it isn't!!!!  What gives????@#$%^&*

Appears to be available now - newly available online now but not yet on TV, Season 2, episodes   2 through 6.

Link below. 

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/When-Calls-the-Heart/6968793263463283112/full-episodes#episode=67...

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Official Employee

YouAdvertised wrote:

I found some previous episodes of Hallmark's When Calls the Heart

Did not find On Demand -- BUT did find at www.Xfinity.com.

Then click  "TV"  off to the top far right.

Then click tab  "Watch Online

Episodes 2-6 of When Calls the Heart are there to watch online!  Yeah!  Not the same as On Demand - but better than nothing!

Thank you Comcast/Xfinity!  Would have been nice for ComcastTeds to have simply given us these steps instead of making excuses.  Smiley Happy

Yes. It looks like a deal was recently completed and selected episodes (season 2, episodes 2-6) are now available online, but not yet on TV.

Direct link below:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/When-Calls-the-Heart/6968793263463283112/full-episodes#episode=67...

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Official Employee

YouAdvertised wrote:

ComcastTeds: 

Your post makes no sense at all since it is Comcast/Xfinity actually advertising to catch up on missed episodes of When Calls the Heart with ON Demand. 

Saw this advertisement again this weekend.  Why are you falsely advertising? 

If it is not a false advertisement - then please give us the steps to find Hallmark's When Calls the Heart in On Demand. 

Apologies. My post made sense and was true when I posted it on May 26 and May 28. Glad that you have access to the shows now. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Hallmark Channel

Why is Hallmark channel not available on demand?

Official Employee

Re: Hallmark Channel

kc4 wrote:

Why is Hallmark channel not available on demand?

Apologies.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I missed season two of When calls the heart and thought I could catch it on Demand. I have not seen it. Please try to get it on. Hallmark hasn't even run it as reruns as far as I can tell either. 

thanks!  Please do your best to get good family shows on demand.

New Poster

Go to YouTube and watch it there.
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats