Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Game of thrones season 5 episode 1 not available on demand

New Poster

Game of thrones season 5 episode 1 not available on demand

Just got HBO and just finished season 4 went to watch season 5 and episode 1 isn't free like the others you only have the buy option,but every other episode is free? 

*Update reset the cable box and still only has the option to buy.

New Poster

Re: Game of thrones season 5 episode 1 not available on demand

I'm having the same issue. It clearly says 67 episodes just before you select it to see the info. But there's only 65 episodes available. The only place I can see all 67 episodes is on my main television hooked directly into my cable box. I can't see the missing episodes in Xfinity on my son's Roku television, or on any of my mobile devices. I may have to try going through HBO on demand app on Roku or my mobile devices as opposed to Xfinity. I even tried to navigate to it the long way by searching for the HBO premium channels first, then selecting it. Very frustrating when you've been binging for a few days. One literally cannot continue watching a single episode once this happens, so everybody loses. All the episodes showing as if you were both beyond the missing episode or absolutely pointless and worthless to somebody who's never seen a particular series and wants to watch from beginning to end in order.
20180311_130707.jpg
20180311_130640.jpg
20180311_130621.jpg
20180311_130540.jpg
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation