Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Freeform is NOT a premium network!

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3
Why do I now have movies on channels like Freeform and FX listed in my "Movies on Premium Networks" section in OnDemand? Now I have to sort through all of the movies that are on those channels with commercials I cannot fast forward through. It makes no sense. Is Comcast now charging extra for Freeform and FX? Is that why they are listed under Premium Networks with HBO, Showtime, etc?
2 REPLIES
Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 2 of 3

I came to the forums for this exact gripe.  I don't pay for HBO, Showtime and Cinemax to filter through the hundred or so movies on TNT, TBS, FXM, and all the other pretenders that have commercials.  The views in the X-1 search and filter mechanism are ameteur developer hour at best.  

If they're going to be classified under the same system view Comcast should provide an additional filter for 'Unedited and Commercial Free' in addition to 'Free'.  This means the On-Demand filter needs to be multi-select instead of just single select because I want to filter by 'Free' as well as 'Unedited and Commercial Free' at the same time.  

Posted by
Silver Problem Solver

Message 3 of 3

Is this with X1 or non-X1? On non-X1, you can see Freeform movies by going to TV Shows, By Network, Freeform, then Movies or Movies HD. You can also go, from the main OnDemand menu, to Movies, Free Movies, By Network.