Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Extended HD TV Programming Errors

New Poster

Extended HD TV Programming Errors

I'm a subscriber in Boulder, Colorado with expanded HD service plus a couple of premium channels: HBO and Netflix.  I have called in a couple of times about ongoing programming issues but they are still occurring.

First of all, I have been trying to watch the Nat Geo series 'The Long Road Home' On Demand but after watching Episode 1, I found Episode 2 missing.  This has been going on for something like 6 weeks.  There are Episodes 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 but no Episode 2.  I looked the series up on the internet and there is in fact an Episode 2.  This is just plain stupid to be going on this long.

I am also finding that when I miss an Episode of a series that is normally On Demand when I bring up the Episode listing the latest episode I want to watch is marked Buy.  Sometimes this error goes on for weeks.  Just for my shows this has happened 4-5 times.  I would imagine that it is occurring far more frequently.  There is no excuse for this.

I pay significant dollars for good service and I'm not receiving it, given the programming errors that are occurring.
Official Employee

Re: Extended HD TV Programming Errors

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and  full service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation