New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Episodes missing On Demand on TV yet can watch on my computer

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Episodes missing On Demand on TV yet can watch on my computer

Yet again this is a constant issue, it's not the networks, it's Comcast. Episodes are missing On Demand though I can watch them on my computer or tiny device. I still have yet to see Born This Way S3 episode 10 on tv. It is available though online if I wanna watch from my PC or phone. I refuse. I have contacted networks and they all say it is Comcast issue considering the circumstances. So lame.
Accepted Solution

Re: Episodes missing On Demand on TV yet can watch on my computer

Hi WindyS, not all content is available to view on your cable box due to network rules and restrictions. It is up to the network to provide any feed for your cable box as well as your online services. If the content is not available on your cable box that network has decided to post it online due each network being able to provide more movies/shows online without any time constraints.

View answer in context
Regular Visitor

I actually found BTW season 3 episode 10 On Demand! IT IS NOT located in the A&E network menu, nor if you search alphabetically... I had to search for it via the menu and type it in and it popped up. Can't believe it. I hope it sticks around. It's weird, but I guess can't complain anymore- or at least for right now.
Official Employee

Hi WindyS, not all content is available to view on your cable box due to network rules and restrictions. It is up to the network to provide any feed for your cable box as well as your online services. If the content is not available on your cable box that network has decided to post it online due each network being able to provide more movies/shows online without any time constraints.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon