members

online now

discussions

Episode of HAP AND LEONARD unavailable in HD

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 6

We watch Sundance programming via On Demand because Xfinity broadcast does not offer an HD channel for the network. For some reason, the final episode of season two of HAP AND LEONARD has not been made available in HD, just SD. Can Xfinity correct this? Or demand Sundance correct it? Thank you. 

5 REPLIES
Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 2 of 6
All the money we pay and 90% of the Chanel's are not HD. Rip off. I have seen old 70's shows converted to Full screen HD with no distortion., but I Can't watch Hap and Leonard last episode in HD. Shameful
Posted by
Silver Problem Solver

Message 3 of 6

I haven't checked recently, but HD versions were available OnDemand here in the Chicago area while the 2nd season was running, even though the linear Sundance channel is not available in HD here. I did DVR the linear channel as a backup (and reminder), but watched the HD versions a day or so later when they appeared OnDemand. I have done the same with shows on Pop. Sadly, TVLand is SD-only everywhere so I'm stuck watching a fuzzy Lopez...

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 6

Hello TessMillay, I show that "Sundance" does not air in your area in HD. You can find this channel on #505 and #1440 in SD only, we do have this content available online in HD. Each area is different as far as channel line up goes, to view your complete line up please click on this [link] and enter your street address. You will be able to see all of the networks in your area and what channel number that they come on. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 5 of 6
Wonder women and happy days on me Tv shown almost full screen with no distortion. Good. Paying for HBO, Showtime, and Max and getting 1 of each in HD and all the rest distorted . BAD!!!! What is the problem???? So I can watch an old tube tv and miss stuff on the sides or watch on a very expensive flatscreen and have most of the Chanel's distorted. The entire broadcasting industry should be ashamed.
Is it just Comcast X1??? Time Warner in Ohio has no distortion on any Chanel. For God sake I Love Lucy in black and white has no distortion on Me Tv. What am I paying for?????????
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 6 of 6
How do I post publicly??? Where should I be posting this??