members

online now

discussions

ERROR MESSAGE AND CODE DISPLAYED

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3

TRYING TO WATCH A FREE ON DEMAND MOVIE BUT KEEP RECEIVING A XFINITY ERROR MESSAGE THAT SAYS "SORRY, WE'RE HAVING SOME TROUBLE." "THIS PROGRAM IS NOT AVAILABLE TO WATCH ATN THE MOMENT. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN A FEW MINUTES." It then gives the error code XRE-07005. I have reset my set-top box as well as my modem, which normally resolves this issue, but it failed to do so this time. Why do I continue to recieve this message and error code and what does the error code mean. Also, what else can I do to possibly resolve this error since resetting my devices didn't fix the issue this time and possibly resolve this issue permanently. This is a daily issue and is beginning to make me consider moving to another company. Someone please tell me how to fix this problem.

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 3

fabela221,

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Administrator

Message 3 of 3

Hi fabela221 -- XRE-07005 happens when there's a connection error with the On Demand server. This is generally caused by signal level issues. I reviewed your account health and it did come back showing several out of spec signal levels. It's recommended to have a tech come out to resolve them. I can schedule one for you and would need to know days/times that work best for you. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon