Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Done with Sundance & FXM

Frequent Visitor

Done with Sundance & FXM

I'm DONE with trying to get through an on-demand movie on either of these channels. The commercials pop up not just in the middle of pivotal scenes but sometimes in mid-sentence. And when the movie returns, it's already on a different scene. I shouldn't have to open a Wikipedia page for the film to read the plot synopsis to find out what I've missed. Sundance is worse about this than FXM. Oh, and Sundance, we're all adults and we all have parental controls on our Xfinity setups, so please stop editing out the bad language. If we're watching an urban drama we expect to hear a few F-bombs! I can't believe Robert Redford would condone this policy.
Problem Solver

Re: Done with Sundance & FXM

@amdew717 wrote:
I'm DONE with trying to get through an on-demand movie on either of these channels. The commercials pop up not just in the middle of pivotal scenes but sometimes in mid-sentence. And when the movie returns, it's already on a different scene. I shouldn't have to open a Wikipedia page for the film to read the plot synopsis to find out what I've missed. Sundance is worse about this than FXM. Oh, and Sundance, we're all adults and we all have parental controls on our Xfinity setups, so please stop editing out the bad language. If we're watching an urban drama we expect to hear a few F-bombs! I can't believe Robert Redford would condone this policy.

The problem is new commercials being added to program after entry into On Demand. It has to do with person entering them. Might be Comcast employee, or someone from network.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation