Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Charging for package programing

New Poster

Charging for package programing

They should provide Customer disclosure. Transparency in sales and changes to programming and lower costs of programming offered as customers are getting a lot less for a lot more money, everything is pay per view. Do not close this as people will vent through other social forums thus severely damaging Comcast/Xfinitys' image and credibility. They told me I have been a customer since 2004, I have been a customer since 1989, when they bought out Barden Cable. Still cannot fully comprehend $245.00 monthly to watch a handful of programs or out of no where data limit and I HATE COMMERCIALS, just bombarded with them. That's why I originally got cable television. Why pay for premium programs, HBO etc. if you must pay again for its content. There could be a resurgence of Blockbuster should this trend continue. Regrettably when contract is up, I am gone with the wind. Yes, it is also the Networks and their greed. An agent blasted me, very loyal, informed me I did not understand how much Comcast has to pay for its programming, sure, so pass it all onto their customers as they must make a profit. But, as a result, they are really loosing customers, big time.
Official Employee

Re: Charging for package programing

Hi Ashrita. We're sorry you feel that way.  We certainly value your business and don't want to see you go. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation