Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Charging for Chicago Firer Episode

Regular Visitor

Charging for Chicago Firer Episode

Xfinity On Demand trying to charge $2.99 for a current episode of Chicago Fire.  Season 6, episode 7.  Anyone else see this?

Regular Visitor

Re: Charging for Chicago Firer Episode

You are not the only one and what makes it bad is episode 8 you don't have to rent/buy

Problem Solver

On Demand Team, why is 607 available on Xfinity Stream but missing from TV On Demand?

Tags (2)
New Poster

they are also charging for Chicago PD......i dont understand why if we have on demand why we can't watch these shows!!!

we pay for package with on demand so we can watch these shows and now theywant us to pay!!!

Silver Problem Solver

How are you searching for the episode. I recently found a weird quirk, at least with my non-X1 box. When I searched for "grown-ish" By Network, then FreeForm, then to the show (2 episodes listed), it was free. But, if I went through the alphabetical title list, it only listed 1 episode, for $2.99!! Weird.

Regular Visitor

I tried both ways   Search and then by both show and by channel.  NONE had episode 7 for free   AND as of right now  it's still not available on the non HD box that I have.   Xfinity getting bad w/their customer service and it really appears they don't care if their On demand programming which they crow about having the most available on the commercials to get people to use Xfinity products is right or not.

I wouldn't care if I was able to get the episode one of the ways I tried since for the longest time that's how I have to get the NCIS series of shows   BUT to take away our ability to watch the show by requesting it be sent to our TV like we yused to be able to before the 'upgrade' on the web site and now charging us for episodes we know are free asit's the only one they DON't have on the list doesn't seem worth the hundreds they are charging us for this 'luxury' especially when some communities only have them as an option for their cable.    YES I'm very unhappy as I now have to decide if I want to risk playing a vidoe on my computer which I don't do.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation