Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

CL-14 Error On Tivo Premiere for Comcast Video on Demand in 94402

Regular Visitor

CL-14 Error On Tivo Premiere for Comcast Video on Demand in 94402

Hello,

A month ago my Video on Demand stopped working on my Tivo Premiere with Comcast service. This had been working 100% for many years. Nothing changed, nothing was touched. One day the VOD stoppped working. All other features of my Tivo work 100%.

I have spent hours on the phone with Comcast and Tivo and had two different Comcast technicians in my home last week and today.  Tivo says it is Comcast that has something wrong with the code to accept the signal of VOD and not my equipment. Comcast changed my cablecard twice in one week, now on the third cablecard . VOD still does not work. Please help!!!

Official Employee

Re: CL-14 Error On Tivo Premiere for Comcast Video on Demand in 94402

Hi jet5, 

I've received and replied to your private message. Please verify the requested information, and I will be glad to assist you with the error code you are receiving. It's not a problem that you messaged me, but in the future, please refrain from reaching out directly through a private message. By sending unsolicited private messages to our Official Employees, you are inadvertently violating our forums guidelines. We recommend that each customer create your own public thread without your account information and details of the issue or experience you may be having. Doing so will auto-open a ticket in our system, and we can assist you in the order your request was received. Chat with you soon! 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Hi,

I replied with the info requested. Sorry for the misunderstanding about the Help forum process.

Official Employee

Hey @jet5!

No worries. Some people are not familiar with our guidelines, or how we operate, so I just wanted to let you know in case you needed assistance in the future. I've replied to your message with the information I need to troubleshoot your device. Chat with you soon! 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation