Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Brockmire Season 2

New Poster

Brockmire Season 2

Brockmire season 2 started weeks ago and still is not on demand. When will season 2 be added to on demand?

Regular Contributor

Re: Brockmire Season 2

@jeffro77 wrote:

Brockmire season 2 started weeks ago and still is not on demand. When will season 2 be added to on demand?

Jeffro77 -- I posted this very question about two weeks ago, never got any sort of answer or explanation from Comcast.  I hope you have better luck. -- mrshvd3

Problem Solver

On my non-X1 cable box, if I SEARCH (near the bottom of the On Demand menu) using the keyword "BROC", episodes 1 - 3 of season 2 are available in SD and HD and can be viewed for free or purchased.  I do not see any of season 2 in any of the sub-menus.

Hope this helps, cheers!

Tags (2)
Regular Contributor

@Bulkington wrote:

On my non-X1 cable box, if I SEARCH (near the bottom of the On Demand menu) using the keyword "BROC", episodes 1 - 3 of season 2 are available in SD and HD and can be viewed for free or purchased.  I do not see any of season 2 in any of the sub-menus.

Hope this helps, cheers!

Perhaps it depends on where you are.  I'm now coming up with the first two episodes of Season 1 (the last two episodes of Season 1 have been removed).  Nothing of Season 2 anywhere, free or not.  I also have a non-X1 cable box.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation