Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Bravo on Demand subscription?

New Poster

Bravo on Demand subscription?

My DVR cut off the last minute or so of Odd Mom Out Season 3 Ep 1 this week, so I was going to go to On Demand and finish watching. However, it tells me I must pay $1.99 for the episode. I don't remember ever paying for the show in past years. What has changed? How can I be paying So much for cable and be asked to pay for an On Demand show on a network that is in my cable package?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Bravo on Demand subscription?

A bit odd. There may be an issue with how your account is tied into OnDemand. Or it was just a glitch. Or you were looking at the wrong season? Typically, only the latest episodes will be free, with previous seasons being rent/buy.

New Poster

Please help me out. The ep I'm trying to access (tried 2 different TVs in our house) is the latest. It aired Wednesday night. Both the regular and HD versions on On-Demand are asking the $1.99 to watch it. I tried last night and again just now.

Official Employee

Hello @SusanneH. I can assist with your Bravo On Demand issue. I will need to review your account and possibly correct the entitlements. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

What was the solution to this issue? I never had to pay for bravo episodes before. Now, it says I have to pay 1.99.

Also, I can no longer view bravo episodes on the Stream app. Why is this?

Update: 8/30/2017

After chatting with reps in chat room and waiting for 2 hours on phone line with customer service, I found out the reason why bravo on demand now costs money.

In Nov of 2016, when I order my xfinity package, bravo on demand and the bravo channel were included. But at some point in 2017, comcast remove the bravo channel (among others) from the limited basic subscriber plan and moved those channels to a digital subscriber package. If this happened to you, you aren't going crazy. It's just bait and switch. Advertising one product, then changing it once you paid.
New Poster

Comcast is getting even more greedy charging for what was already included. I wonder if these networks are aware of Comcast's double dipping ? 

New Poster

Had the same question. This isnt the first show I've noticed that costs money to watch the current season. Prior to that, they were charging for past seasons, but before THAT, you could watch it all for no additional cost - as it should be, considering what we already pay. Insane.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 6 in conversation