Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Blue Bloods

New Poster

Blue Bloods

I am wondering why I can't seem to find the most recent episode of Blue Bloods for the new season? I also am unable to use the Search feature to try to find it. When I click "OK" on the Search button on the On-Demand screen, nothing happens, so I am not sure how to search for it either.

New Poster

Re: Blue Bloods

I am having the same problem with the recent episode of Blue Bloods for the new season.  Seems to be the only show that is like this.  Every night I go to "on demand" and it is not there.  Can you please fix this problem?

New Poster

I agree. I have been able to watch all of the other episodes for the new season of shows I was interested in, with the EXCEPTION of Blue Bloods. I don't know if it's a CBS issue or just a miss. Please fix this. 

New Poster

NCIS LA and Scorpion are not available either.  Seems that none of the new season for most all the shows are not available.  Blue Bloods is not the only one.

Admin1

Hello All -- There was a delay with CBS delivering these assets to us. All aired episodes from these shows are showing available in On Demand. Please let us know if you notice any other missing episodes. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

It may show you as being aired which it was originally aired at the end of September and today is November 4th and it is still unaccessible. I am talking about Blue Bloods, season 8 premiere. Not available on Comcast Xfinity at all.