Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

App is not showing full recording

New Poster

App is not showing full recording

My on demand shows show is r corded for 60 min but on he app only shows15 min.  Reloaded app and still an issue

New Poster

Re: App is not showing full recording

Same thing happens to me a lot. Along with a lot of other problems with the menuing system and on demand content shown as available but gets an error when you try to play it. Wastes a lot of time that should be available to enjoy the TV. Free movies section contains movies that are not free. The list goes on. All I want is to watch TV and a couple of movies. That part of Comcasts service should be dependable, but isn't. Forget about widgets and other fancy stuff if a simple menuing system is beyond the capability of the Comcast programming teams.

Official Employee

Re: App is not showing full recording

Hello sassyin2 and Gnickel, I would be happy to assist you with your on demand shows playing back correctly on your app. Can you please clarify which app you're using to view the content on? Also, if you can please try and duplicate this error online by going to our website under the TV section. Go to some of your recordings and on any on demand titles that give you playback trouble to see if you get the same issue. If you get the same error then it is most certainly a back end system glitch that we can correct on our end.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation