Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Ad free AMC...not letting me watch 3/25 episode of Walking Dead w/o subscribing to AD Free AMC

Regular Visitor

Ad free AMC...not letting me watch 3/25 episode of Walking Dead w/o subscribing to AD Free AMC

Ok... we pay a lot for Comcast Cable. I went to On Deman to watch 3/25 episode of the Walking Dead. Xfinity will not me watch it unless I subscribe to the ad free version of AMC. I thought this was optional!!!! BS that customers have to pay 4.99 to watch a show that's on AMC normally. May just have cancel Comcast. It is getting ridiculous!!!
New Poster

Re: Ad free AMC...not letting me watch 3/25 episode of Walking Dead w/o subscribing to AD Free AMC

Just tried to watch this past weekend episode and found the same.

Curios if someone at Comcast can tell us consumers what the plan moving forward is? For example, will more shows begin to be only pay to view, without commercials of course... might be nice to get some type of Information, as consumers, that we can use to make sound decisions about what we choose to spend our money on.

If we have to pay for episodes that previously aired shouldn’t we just cancel cable and go with Hulu?

Not sure why I’m surprised, really disappointed in Comcast & AMC...

Just tell us of this is the future of on demand...
New Poster

Re: Ad free AMC...not letting me watch 3/25 episode of Walking Dead w/o subscribing to AD Free AMC

So after 3 hours of customer service h,ell I got it verified through two reps that it's an outage for this specific episode, they said no eta on when it will be fixed
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation