New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

A&E's "60 Days In" S03E04 available HD only

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1 of 5
Episode 4 of the current season of '60 Days In' aired on 23 March 2017. It is available in HD but not SD. All other episodes of this season, thru Ep 5, are available in both forms.

Clearly an unintended omission, so could Comcast please notify A&E to get Ep 4 posted in SD?
4 REPLIES
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 2 of 5
So...it's been three and 1/2 business days since I reported this problem, which remains broken. Why should it take Comcast and AandE this long to fix something so simple?

Comcast, did you report this to AandE network? If so, when did they say they plan to fix it?
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 3 of 5
This is still broken. Is it asking too much to get it fixed? Can Comcast at least provide status?
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 4 of 5
Wow, 16 days since I reported this missing SD episode, and it is still not fixed. Why is this so difficult? I've held up watching the newer episodes, expecting a resolution. Am I being overly patient? Is there any hope of a fix?
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 5 of 5
Episode 8 just got posted. For SD, we now have access to episodes 1-3 and 5-8 for current season 3. If A&E can't or won't make episode 4 available ( as it is for HD)...

...why can't Comcast create the SD item from the HD item?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s