New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

entitled to 2 cable boxes without premium channels

Posted by
Contributor

Message 1 of 3

ACCORDING TO THE CONTRACT WITH THE ASSOCATION HERE I AM SUPPOSE TO HAVE 3 NEW CABLE BOXES, WHEN COMCAST WAS HERE I ONLY EXCHANGED 2 NOT KNOWING THE SMALLER BOX WOULD STOP WORKING. WHEN I CALLED TO GET MY 3RD FREE BOX THEY WANT TO  CHARGE ME... ARE THEY SERIOUS, ONLY OF YOU GO TO THE STORE. I AM NOT ABLE TO GET TO THE STORE, THEY WOULD SEND A TECH BUT AGAIN CHARGE ME OR ORDER ONE AND AGAIN GET CHARGED ????

WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IS THIS, I AM SURE MANY PEOPLE CAN'T GET TO THE STORE, NO CAR, OR DO NOT DRIVE WHATEVER THE SITUATION IS WHAT NERVE THEY SHOULD HONOR THAT CONTRACT PERIOD...

COMCAST ONLY GETS WORSE,. I SHOULD BE ONLY TO SEND THE BOX  BACK FOR FREE AND ALLOW ME TO RETURN THE OLD ONE AS WELL FOR FREE. WHAT A RACKET.

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 3

ARLENE08,

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Admin1

Message 3 of 3

Hi ARLENE08 -- Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I can help you get a 3rd box however your account is showing these boxes listed on it already. Are you needing one of your current boxes replaced? If so I am able to send you a replacement box at no cost to you. I would need to know which box you're needing replaced so I can place an order. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon