Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Tivo Roamio V58 error on Channel 670

Regular Visitor

Tivo Roamio V58 error on Channel 670

I have a Tivo Roamio Plus, with a Motorola cable card.  I can tune all the other channels in my cable package, but in last few days Channel 670 (The Filipino Channel) does not display and gives a "Channel not authorized V58" error message.  

I believe the card to be correctly paired, and all my other services are working, but something has very recently changed in comcast's systems that has caused this channel to be blocked.

My wife and I have been on several calls regarding this issue without a resolution.  

I know this is an issue within Comcast's systems, but it always takes multiple support requests to get the issue routed to the correct resource.  Can someone please help to escalate this to an appropriate resource.

Thanks.

Regular Visitor

Re: Tivo Roamio V58 error on Channel 670

This has been resolved now, the problem was found by an observant CS Rep.  They figured out we had been apparently have been subscribing to Channel 671 (a different but similar channel) and that was why we could not view channel 670.  We had been receiving the channel we wanted 670 for several years now, but were being billed for channel 671 all that time (channels have same pricing).  Well someone must have "fixed" that issue.

CSR just had to have our account lineup corrected, problem resolved.   

Official Employee

Re: Tivo Roamio V58 error on Channel 670

Hi Bryceb78, 

I'm happy to hear they were able to identify the problem and get it resolved. If there's anything we can assist you with in the future, please feel free to reach out. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation