Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Service

New Poster

Service

What is wrong with Xfinity? I don't have service half the time, or so it seems. The service will go out and I have to reset the box several times during the same program! I have my house phone, internet and TV bundled and when I lose service to one, I lose it to all. I'm getting very upset with the service. Once an Xfinity technician came out and found that the cable wasn't buried in the ground so he buried it. That seemed to clear up the problem for a short time. Now, it is starting all over again. I'm wanting to unbundle my services and go back to CenturyLink. I never had any problems with them and their hook up. But, since I just signed up for the bundle recently, I can't! So I have to stay with this crappy service! I get so tired and aggravated at having to reset my cable box several times in one program. I pay a lot of money to be aggravated by Xfinity. I would not recommend an Xfinity bundle to anyone, no matter how good the deal is. 

Official Employee

Re: Service

Hi PatsyRN63, we don't you to feel this way. I can assist you with getting your services working properly, can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcatsAmir) and then "private message me"?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon