Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Ref Code: S0a00

New Poster

Ref Code: S0a00

Error code: S0a00 does anyone have any info on it. I can't find an explanation of it. I also don't know what to do. The tv goes on and so does the cable box.  But it's just a blue screen with the "one moment please" and that it should be available shortly. Thank you !   Ugh......

Official Employee

Re: Ref Code: S0a00

jazzjan3624 wrote:

Error code: S0a00 does anyone have any info on it. I can't find an explanation of it. I also don't know what to do. The tv goes on and so does the cable box.  But it's just a blue screen with the "one moment please" and that it should be available shortly. Thank you !   Ugh......

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. This condition can and should be corrected. The link below provides some general information on this condition:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Pixelation-video-and-audio-dropouts-One-Moment-Please-S0...

To be clear, for video issues with the TV signal like what you described above, it is almost always a local signal issue, bad cable, amplifier, splitter or outside the home issue.

I have asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you so that we can get this condition resolved. A technician visit may be required to resolve.

Thanks for your patience.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Thank you very much.  I really appreciate your help.

Admin1

Hi jazzjan3624 -- S0a00 indicates that your box hasn't be activated or it's lost the activation signal. Can you send me the serial #(s) of the box(es) affected by the error please?

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation