Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

HD Equipment Swap Program (MPEG 4)

Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 51 of 488 (7,349 Views)

Re: HD Enhanced Program: Someone needs to be held accountable for such a pitiful roll

unfortunately I am afraid to call Comcast Customer Service or use their Chat with an Agent feature anymore.  Every time I call from 2-3 years past, they keep switching my service for some reason and then I end up getting a larger and larger bill each month.  Can't I just call and get an answer without them messing with my account.  I think the way is being done now, they try to conduse you in order to get a technitian out to your home and hit you with a $50+ service call on your next bill.... If this is the case, I will star weaning out of Comcast as good as they may beand find someone that caters to my needs and treats me like a VIP every time I call, the way it used to be with Comcast in the past. 

Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 52 of 488 (7,317 Views)

Re: HD Enhanced Program

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 53 of 488 (7,304 Views)

Hi, so I've read all the threads to your post and one of the comcast techs suggested to someone else that one/ I  can take my box to a Customer Service Center and request to swap it for a Standard Definition Equipment and this way the HD Technology fee will be removed? I really don't care for High Definition programing, I am fine with SD.  Also, your post suggest that to those people who have not received the letter yet, like myself, the system is not yet available BUT we are being charged the fee nonetheless?  Is that right? 

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 54 of 488 (7,280 Views)

With this affect Cable Card users? I know certain older Tivo models won't work with MPEG-4 but I have a H/W Model 0800 Cisco/Scientific Atlanta card. I use a Tivo Premiere. Will the Cable Card need to be switched out for a New Card?

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 55 of 488 (7,254 Views)

The Cable Card provided from Comcast should be good as long as the host supports it. You might need to switch out the Tivo though and they can provide you options.

Thanks!

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Edited on
‎09-21-2015 03:59 PM

Regular Contributor

Message 56 of 488 (7,238 Views)

[ Edited ]

tstack wrote:

With this affect Cable Card users? I know certain older Tivo models won't work with MPEG-4 but I have a H/W Model 0800 Cisco/Scientific Atlanta card. I use a Tivo Premiere. Will the Cable Card need to be switched out for a New Card?

ComcastJenn wrote:

The Cable Card provided from Comcast should be good as long as the host supports it. You might need to switch out the Tivo though and they can provide you options.

Subscribers leasing CableCARDs in transitioning markets should be notified directly by Comcast as seen in this article: http://zatznotfunny.com/2015-08/tivo-comcast-mpeg4/

Information on which TiVo series/models are impacted can be found in this note on the TiVo's Customer Support site:

Comcast Transitioning to MPEG4 in Select Markets
Published: 8/28/2015

https://support.tivo.com/SupportPortalArticleViewPage?artURL=/articles/Features_Use/Comcast-Transiti...

According to the information provided there, your TiVo Premiere series unit is "compatible with MPEG4."

Posted by
Edited on
‎09-29-2015 03:58 PM

Regular Visitor

Message 57 of 488 (7,125 Views)

[ Edited ]

I received a letter in the mail a couple months ago. I live in Junction City, Oregon. At the time, I went to channel 1995 and it just went to the On Demand screen every time I tried. I then tried the next day and it went to the instructions. I followed the instructions, it said I needed to get a new box, so I told it to order one and it said it was successful and that I'd receive one.

A few weeks later, I helped a co-worker install his new box and I was reminded that I hadn't gotten mine yet. I called customer support and was told that the records show it was shipped, so I should be getting it soon. They could not give me a tracking number, though.

2 nights ago I was watching TV and a message came up in front of the show saying that I still need to upgrade my cable box and it wanted me to go to channel 1995 to do so. I told it to remind me later. I called customer support today and asked them about it. The agent said he wasn't able to find any order for a new box on my account, but he could have one sent to me or I could go to the local service center. I opted for the service center because I didn't want to try the mail thing again.

I then looked up the number for the local service center and called them to ask what all I had to bring with me in order to get the new box. The agent seemed confused as to why I wanted to replace my cable box and asked if I was having trouble with my cable TV service. I said I wasn't. He then asked if I was wanting to upgrade to the Triple Play. I said I wasn't and didn't ask for any upgrade at all, I had just gotten this notice in the mail, channel 1995 said I needed to replace the box, and I got a notice while watching TV about it. He said that the notice was sent to all customers, but it didn't apply to me because the new boxes wouldn't be compatible with my service, so not to worry about it.

So now I'm really confused. Why would channel 1995 say I need to if I didn't? What will happen when the change happens if I still have my box that the notice said won't be compatible? My current box is a MOTOROLA DCH3200R.

Posted by
Edited on
‎09-29-2015 06:15 PM

Cable Expert

Message 58 of 488 (7,109 Views)

[ Edited ]

If you have a DCH (or DCT) series HD box and HD service, it needs to be replaced with a DCX or RNG series box.  Don't depend on channel 1995.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 59 of 488 (7,099 Views)

Don't depend on channel 1995 to send one to me, or just to determine if I need to replace?

Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 60 of 488 (7,094 Views)

Both.  If you have a DCH or DCT & HD service it needs to be replaced no matter what.

Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 61 of 488 (7,181 Views)

Channel 1995 is your best bet. You need to check all of the TVs in your home and tune to Channel 1995. 

The good news is, that we know exactly how many boxes in your home need to be replaced. So for example, if your living room is a a DCH3416 and you place an order, but if you have another DCH3416 in your bedroom and never checked that TV, we will send you two boxes.

You can also order on our website, or you can PM me and I'll place an order for you. Either way let me know!

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Visitor

Message 62 of 488 (7,089 Views)

Ordered replacement box through channel 1995 mutiple times

We have attempted to order a replacement cable box using channel 1995 multiple times. It appears to accept the request but the box never arrives and now we are getting pop up service alerts prompting us to order the box by selecting channel 1995. 

Anyone else getting these prompts and attempting to order without success?

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 63 of 488 (7,034 Views)

Re: Ordered replacement box through channel 1995 mutiple times

Count me in the "Channel 1995 ordered but not received anything camp". I ordered a new box about a month ago. Still getting alerts to order the box. Sent a private message to ComcastJenn on 10/3 but I suspect she is inundated with requests and complaints. Is the volume of requests slowing the process or is Channel 1995 losing orders?

Posted by
Contributor

Message 64 of 488 (7,024 Views)

I'm supposed to be getting my new boxes tomorrow, I'm glad becasue the old ones would freeze up on the menu sometimes. It was getting annoying Smiley Wink

I don't see if it was already answered (so I apologize if it's already been discussed) but will things I have saved on the DVR be carried over to the new HD box?

Thanks

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 65 of 488 (7,024 Views)

Hey TonyP1- On the older boxes we can't transfer DVR Recordings, but the good news is that we have mostly everything OnDemand. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Contributor

Message 66 of 488 (7,023 Views)

Thanks! Any chance the new boxes will have more storage space than the old ones or if we can record 2 programs and watch a third simultaneously?

Smiley Happy

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 67 of 488 (6,974 Views)

Just want to follow up that ComcastJenn discovered I had an old cable box that was not in the records. My replacement is on its way.

Thanks Jenn!

Posted by
Regular Contributor
Message 68 of 488 (6,966 Views)

I received the letter today and attempted to access channel 1995 several times. The TV goes to channel 1999 instead. There is no channel 1995. I have ordered online instead. Also wondering why the letter states that access HD channels could be lost as of 1/19/15 which has long passed.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 69 of 488 (6,962 Views)

Hi cdwall13451- That's bizarre it didn't let you tune to Channel 1995. I'm going to send you a message requesting address or phone number on the account and I'll investigate. Thank you for letting us know!

With this informational I'll also be able to let you know when the HD channel migrations are beginning in your area. 1/19/15 is LONG passed so I want to make sure the markets are notifying customers correctly.

Thanks!

Jenn

cdwall13451 wrote:

I received the letter today and attempted to access channel 1995 several times. The TV goes to channel 1999 instead. There is no channel 1995. I have ordered online instead. Also wondering why the letter states that access HD channels could be lost as of 1/19/15 which has long passed.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 70 of 488 (6,949 Views)

I got the letter today (SW Chicago burbs). When I go to Channel 1995, it's Channel 1999. I tried it three times and yes, I DO know where to find the "5" on my remote.

I also wonder if it really matters to swap out the box since I have the old-style TV, not flat screen, and I have a very basic TV package. There is nothing one can do to make the picture any better, IMO.

Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 71 of 488 (6,932 Views)

nolamar wrote:

I got the letter today (SW Chicago burbs). When I go to Channel 1995, it's Channel 1999. I tried it three times and yes, I DO know where to find the "5" on my remote.

I also wonder if it really matters to swap out the box since I have the old-style TV, not flat screen, and I have a very basic TV package. There is nothing one can do to make the picture any better, IMO.

If you have HD service and receive HD cable channels, then your DCT or DCH silver box needs to be replaced with a DCX, RNG or X1 box.  You will lose all HD cable channels, the only HD channels that will continue to work will be the local Chicago HD channels.  Going to channel 1995 is not working for everyone apparently.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Visitor

Message 72 of 488 (6,928 Views)

I got the same letter as cdwall13451 and do not have access to channel 1995 and the date is the same in the letter of 1/19/2015. I'm from joliet,IL
Posted by
Edited on
‎10-07-2015 10:09 PM

Silver Problem Solver

Message 73 of 488 (6,911 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hmm, apparently I'm already reeiving MPEG4 according to the diagnostics screen of my X1 box, but there are still several people near me that are still using the DCT/DCH series boxes that still work for HD, and I've neard nothing about this in my area, and there is no channel 1995 for me.

Is Comcast not upgrading to MGEG4 in Western PA in the same way that eveywhere else is, maybe?

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 74 of 488 (6,922 Views)

Enhanced HD Mail - no channel 1995 on my system and a due date of 01/15/2015 ???

I live in Bolingbrook Illinois and got the enhanced HD mail and I had two issues with the letter.

1. I have no channel 1995. I do have 1050 and 1999 but nothing in between. Wrong channel?

2. A due date of 01/15/2015 at least twice in the mailing - 10 months ago? Wrong date?

Not sure if this mail is even legitimate.

Can somebody provide some insight?

Thanks...

Mike.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 75 of 488 (6,888 Views)

To follow up with another question - do the smaller HD boxes need to be upgraded also?

I went to the web site and the request for the replacement or replacements was as obtuse as the letter I received.

There is a first page where I enter my information which is followed by a generic page that tells me nothing about what I am getting or next steps.

Am I getting one box or three, etc.

So I have no clue as to whether I accomplished anything.

Thanks...

Mike.
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 76 of 488 (6,882 Views)

Hey Mike- I'm going to private message you soon about this. The very small HD boxes (just a little bit bigger than a deck of cards, do not need to be replaced) We will send you exactly the right amount of boxes you need and you can find out what boxes need to be swapped out on Channel 1995 (when you receive your new devices!)

Channel 1995 is the best online experience and far exceeds the website- in my opinion!

I'll message you shortly so we can look into your account.

Jenn

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 77 of 488 (6,874 Views)

Thank you. We are not interested in the HD boxes or HD anymore. No need to respond further.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 78 of 488 (6,871 Views)

JayInAlg wrote:

nolamar wrote:

If you have HD service and receive HD cable channels, then your DCT or DCH silver box needs to be replaced with a DCX, RNG or X1 box.  You will lose all HD cable channels, the only HD channels that will continue to work will be the local Chicago HD channels.  Going to channel 1995 is not working for everyone apparently.

How do I know if I have HD service or channels? As I stated, I have an OLD-STYLE TV and a very basic package (I was going to cancel TV altogether and they gave me a bare minimum). My cost for TV according to my bill is $19.95, which is $10 for the HD/DVR Converter and $9.95 for a HD Technology Fee. I was really hoping someone else would respond.

I guess I'll have to see what CUB has to say if anything.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 79 of 488 (6,856 Views)

Hi nolamar- sorry that Channel 1995 isn't working! we've had a few people in Chicago say that and I am working with the teams. If you want to send me your account info I can take a deeper look.

It sounds like you have our Limited Basic plan with a small amount of channels, but if you're paying for an HD Technology Fee, you do have  HD Channels.  If you don't watch them, and just watch SD channels you don't need to take any action if you don't want. This is just for HD Customers who WANT to watch the HD channels.

Did you receive a letter?

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 80 of 488 (6,838 Views)

All set. Not using HD.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 81 of 488 (6,830 Views)

MarionWard- Do you want me to take you off the list so you don't get any more notifications or communincations from us around this? 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 82 of 488 (6,824 Views)

yes, please do, that would be most helpful. thanks.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 83 of 488 (6,824 Views)

Yes, please do, this would be most helpful since we have resolved our issues. Thank-you.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 84 of 488 (6,806 Views)

Re: HD Enhanced Program: Someone needs to be held accountable for such a pitiful roll

If you think it was a hassle getting the new equipment,wait till you send the old ones back and they continue to bill you for them!

Just try to get someone to fix that for you!

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 85 of 488 (6,765 Views)

Marine6268- I am sorry to hear that. I am going to send you a private message right now to investigate this for you. One thing I can promise is I can help!

Talk soon,

Jenn

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Contributor

Message 86 of 488 (6,736 Views)

I'm in the Chicago area (Aurora) and received the letter today.  First off, the letter (on both sides) says I'll lose access to to HD channels on 1/25/2015, which was 9 months ago.  I presume that should have read 1/25/2016?

I tuned to channel 1995 and it says "Channel will be available shortly - Ref Code S0a00".  I have a DCH-3416 and HD service.  Based on the comments here, it sounds like I'll have to replace it.

Assuming I have to replace it:

1a) Is there a way to transfer DVR recordings from the old box to the new box?

1b) I use an external HDD with my current box to expand the storage.  Can I use it with the new box?  If so, will the recordings on it transfer over, or will it start blank again?

2) The DCH-3416 and some other older boxes have serious issues with lag since the A31 update (there is a multi-page thread about it here somewhere).  Do the new boxes have the same issues?

3) How many tuners do the new boxes have?  To ask it another way, how many shows can be recorded/watched simultaneously?

4) Do the new boxes support 1080P?  My existing one only supports 720P and 1080i and struggles mightily to switch between the two.

5) Does it use the same remote?  If not, is the new remote IR or RF?

Thanks in advance for any answers you can provide.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 87 of 488 (6,724 Views)

Hi mclandauer- some customers were notified in error with the January 25, 2015 as a typo. We also realized that Channel 1995 wasn't launched in every area( thanks to everyone on the forums we were alerted to this issue so thank you)

1a) Is there a way to transfer DVR recordings from the old box to the new box? No, there is not.

1b) I use an external HDD with my current box to expand the storage.  Can I use it with the new box?  If so, will the recordings on it transfer over, or will it start blank again? I would check with Western Digital, but I believe yes.

2) The DCH-3416 and some other older boxes have serious issues with lag since the A31 update (there is a multi-page thread about it here somewhere).  Do the new boxes have the same issues? There should no longer be a lag issue.

3) How many tuners do the new boxes have?  To ask it another way, how many shows can be recorded/watched simultaneously? I am not 100% sure which new box you are getting, but we can research that when you get it.

4) Do the new boxes support 1080P?  My existing one only supports 720P and 1080i and struggles mightily to switch between the two. Same as above.

5) Does it use the same remote?  If not, is the new remote IR or RF? What remote do you have now?

Thanks!

Jenn

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Silver Problem Solver

Message 88 of 488 (6,702 Views)

I believe the external drives are encrypted uniquely for each box, to prevent you from recording something then bringing it over to somebody else's box to use. I'd assume anything recorded on an external drive is tied to that box. Also, I don't think external drives are properly supported with the DCX series (which support MPEG4). It seems as if it's only the DCH's that seem to work.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 89 of 488 (6,690 Views)

ComcastJenn wrote:

Hi nolamar- sorry that Channel 1995 isn't working! we've had a few people in Chicago say that and I am working with the teams. If you want to send me your account info I can take a deeper look.

It sounds like you have our Limited Basic plan with a small amount of channels, but if you're paying for an HD Technology Fee, you do have  HD Channels.  If you don't watch them, and just watch SD channels you don't need to take any action if you don't want. This is just for HD Customers who WANT to watch the HD channels.

Did you receive a letter?

Thanks, ComcastJenn. Yes, my original post above states I received the letter on the 7th...so I came here for info.

I just tried several of the channels with HD on the labels and they do not broadcast so I CAN'T watch them if I wanted to. It's very possible that when I changed my TV plan to the mere basics they kept billing me for HD. I mean, why not? "Mistakes" happen. -grin- Again, I have an old-style TV, not a flat screen like everyone else I know.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 90 of 488 (6,628 Views)

Is San Jose, CA going to be affected by this soon?  I'm using a Tivo HD w/CableCARD (which I hear will NOT be upgraded to support MPEG-4).  Channel 1995 doesn't work for me.

If not, will it happen in the semi-near future?

Posted by
Edited on
‎10-11-2015 09:21 AM

Regular Contributor

Message 91 of 488 (6,619 Views)

[ Edited ]

I believe MPEG-4 won't work on older Tivo's - Series 3 and under. I have a Premiere and should be good. See Link below may help explain:

https://support.tivo.com/SupportPortalArticleViewPage?artURL=/articles/Features_Use/Comcast-Transiti...

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 92 of 488 (6,597 Views)

tstack wrote:

I believe MPEG-4 won't work on older Tivo's - Series 3 and under. I have a Premiere and should be good. See Link below may help explain:

Correct. That's why I'm asking.  If my area (San Jose) is going to be transitioned, I'm going to need to look for a compatible TiVo like the ones listed there or the Bolt. 

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 93 of 488 (6,567 Views)

Any schedule for rolling out HD Enhanced in the Northeast part of PA?
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 94 of 488 (6,554 Views)

HI 2themax- I'm also in PA (Philadelphia) and I am on the look out for a schedule for this as well (I work on this project!). Right now there are no plans yet, but if I had to guess it would be in 2016 as we are doing a ton more markets then.  Look out for an alert on your TV or a letter sometime next year or check back here.

But for now you don't need to take any action.

Thanks!

Jenn

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 95 of 488 (6,550 Views)

Hi everyone- Some customers might be reporting that Channel 1995 isn't avaialble in certain areas of Chicago. Thanks to our wonderful forum users we were able to identify an issue and the teams are workign to resolve it. If you don't see Channel 1995 now, please wait a few days and it will be resolved.

If you can see Channel 1995, and you receive a letter to swap your device you can easily place an order on the TV.

Thanks everyone!

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 96 of 488 (6,544 Views)

ComcastJenn-are you kidding meSmiley Happy 2016? I'm just over the bridge with Garden State, NJ system. Are we any sooner than Philly??? We need some New HD Channels added over here. Thanks

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 97 of 488 (6,535 Views)

I am in Folsom, CA (Sacremento area) and just received a letter from Comcast stating that HD Enhanced switch will happen on Nov 17th 2015. Is channel 1995 the correct channel for testing HD Enhanced MPEG-4?

I am using cable card and Windows-7 Media Center. When I tune-in to channel 1995 and ananlyse the video codec, it still shows as MPEG2. So that tells me that the 1995 test channel hasnt switched to MPEG4. Can you confirm if 1995 is correct test channel in Sacremento CA area?

Posted by
Edited on
‎10-12-2015 07:02 PM

Regular Visitor

Message 98 of 488 (6,482 Views)

[ Edited ]

So, to follow up... I ordered the box from channel 1995. The box never arrived, however. A couple months later, I ordered another through the channel. It also never arrived. I called 1-800-xfinity and the agent told me that the new boxes aren't compatible with my service, but when I came on this forum, I was told that I need the new box if I watch HD channels and not to depend on channel 1995. I only watch HD channels (except CW which is only available in SD here) so I went onto xfinity.com/hdenhanced and ordered a box through there. It has been a week since I did that.

Today I called to check on the order status. The agent told me that it shows none of the work orders went through and asked if I got any order confimations in my email. I never did for any of them, which is part of the reason I was calling. She said she needs to send me a new box because none of the other orders went through. I told her to go ahead and send one to me. After 5 minutes she came back on the phone to say she was trying to figure out why the work order wouldn't go through. About 5 more minutes and she asked if it was just an HD box. I said it was and I offered to give her the model number. She didn't reply to that and about 2 minutes later said I'd get the new box in 3-5 business days and that she sent the order confirmation to my email and she spelled it out to me.

It has been an hour and still no order confirmation in my email. I hope I really get it this time. No reason why the previous attempts (which are what everything told me to use) didn't work and especially why they didn't tell me there was a problem. If I wasn't one to follow up and keep calling back, how would I get through this process? It really shouldn't be this difficult to order a required upgrade.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 99 of 488 (6,427 Views)

Hey Sdawkminn- I'm going to shoot you a private message to investigate in a moment. I agree, it shouldn't be this difficult and we'll make it right for you.

Thanks,

Jenn

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 100 of 488 (6,420 Views)

ComcastJenn wrote:

HI 2themax- I'm also in PA (Philadelphia) and I am on the look out for a schedule for this as well (I work on this project!). Right now there are no plans yet, but if I had to guess it would be in 2016 as we are doing a ton more markets then.  Look out for an alert on your TV or a letter sometime next year or check back here.

But for now you don't need to take any action.

Thanks!

Jenn

Thanks Jenn! I have an X1 box already so I'm ready. I'm really interested in the upgrade for the improved picture quality.