Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Favorites not Showing Up

New Poster

Favorites not Showing Up

New to Xfinity having just left another cable provider. I had a really nice option of setting up a favorites list which I used exclusively. I was extremely happy to see that I had the same option with Xfinity. After getting my list all set up, I noticed that many of the channels are not showing up. They show that they are favorites but when I switch to favorites and try to scroll, they are not there.  Any idea what I am doing wrong.  Looks like I missing almost half of them.

On a completely separate note, I have a young female in the house and I would like to completely block some of the listings so they don't show up in the guide or anywhere else (like the Playboy channel) How do I do that?

Official Employee

Re: Favorites not Showing Up

Hi dacypo,

Sorry for the delayed response. Sorry for the experience. You still have access to the channels. Currently, the favorites list is only set up to work with the old channel mapping or anything under 1000. We will be transitioning all of our channel mapping to channels over 1000 and doing away with the previous channel map. Once this happens, the favorites list will be re-coded to remember favorites over 1000. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Favorites not Showing Up

When can we expect this transition. It has been months since this issue started.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation