discussions

DVR Program Playback

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 1 of 3 (1,486 Views)

Re: DVR Program Playback

jillie185 wrote:

We have been using DVR for several months with no problems.  Now when we try to playback something we recorded we get the following error message; "This program is currently unavailable" on about 80% of the recorded programs.  Any advice???

Thanks!!

If unplugging it doesn't work you may need to reset it.  These are the instructions if you're using a moto box.

Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 2 of 3 (1,490 Views)

Re: DVR Program Playback

Try unplugging the DVR and plugging it back in.  If that doesn't help you may need to replace the DVR.  I haven't heard of this problem, but it sounds like it may be something to do with corruption of the disk.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Did this post help? Why not give it a kudo!!!Kudos Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. Expert Program
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 3 of 3 (1,492 Views)

DVR Program Playback

We have been using DVR for several months with no problems.  Now when we try to playback something we recorded we get the following error message; "This program is currently unavailable" on about 80% of the recorded programs.  Any advice???

Thanks!!