online now

discussions

Adding and Removing Favorite Channels

10 REPLIES
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1 of 11 (10,447 Views)

Re: Adding and Removing Favorite Channels

There is no ALL buttton on my COmcast Remote.

This suggestion isn't worth much.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 10 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 2 of 11 (11,067 Views)

Just deleted all favorites and then refreshed page.  After a couple iterations clicking favorites option and getting message to click heart next to channel (hard to do with no channels showing), finally a page refresh gave me a list of all channels.  Now the list seems to be working properly.

I can select favorites by clicking heart next to channel.  That channel moves to top as it should.  Clicking a red heart now just moves the channel back to the non-favorites list.

Bottom line - delete all favorites.

Refresh page until all channels appear.

Reselect favorites. (Pain in the glutius maximus to have to do this again)

I hope it remains working after a log off/in cycle. Good luck to all.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 10 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 3 of 11 (11,068 Views)

"

On Xfinity website, on the TV Listings page - earlier I could add and remove channels from my favorite list.

Now, when I click on the heart-shaped favorite icon, that channel disappears. How do I get the website to display all channels?

Whether I click on 'All' or 'Favorites' filtering, I see only favorited channels. How do I display all channels?

"

Exact same for me.  I just want it to work the way it was working.  I'm  going to delete all favorites and see what happens.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 4 of 11 (11,466 Views)

I am on a Mac. I've tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox 5. Same issue. Whether I click All or Favorites, I only see the 32 channels which I've set as favorites.

Posted by
Silver Problem Solver

Message 5 of 11 (11,603 Views)

I just tried my list. I'm using Firefox 4. The TV listing works fine. With ALL selected, the favorites are listed first, then the reguar. If I click on the Favorites button, then the others disappear.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 6 of 11 (11,611 Views)

It's totally stupid! NO matter if I am in Favorites filter or removed filter to set the option ALL - only favorite channels get displayed. No non-favorites can be seen and I can't figure out a way to see them even after a month. Comcast listings, along with search, stinks,

I used to use AOL TV listings and that site has turned real ugly for a month now. I just moved to Titan TV - easy and clean interface. All Comcast cares is to charge dubious fee for dubious service. Not to actually make customer's experience easy.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 7 of 11 (11,621 Views)

It is no longer possible to add favorite channels.  Non-favorite channels no longer appear at the bottom.

A customer can click the ALL [activate all filter] button all day and nothing changes.

Do Comcast employees ever actually use their own TV listings?

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 8 of 11 (11,689 Views)

With the old UI, when you clicked on a favorite icon, it gave a choice to a. show all sorted with favorites on the top b. Only the favorites. I had long ago chosen option b.

Now I want to choose option 'a' but not sure where that is now! I click on the heart icon and that channel simply disappears.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 9 of 11 (11,690 Views)

Yup...I can see only 19 channels listed all in all. Both in All and Favorites view.

Posted by
Silver Problem Solver

Message 10 of 11 (11,699 Views)

Are you scrolling down? Favorites are typically listed at the top.

Posted by
Edited on
‎05-28-2011 12:25 AM

Frequent Visitor

Message 11 of 11 (11,708 Views)

Adding and Removing Favorite Channels

[ Edited ]

On Xfinity website, on the TV Listings page - earlier I could add and remove channels from my favorite list.

Now, when I click on the heart-shaped favorite icon, that channel disappears. How do I get the website to display all channels?

Whether I click on 'All' or 'Favorites' filtering, I see only favorited channels. How do I display all channels?